Are you looking for a well-paying Federal Government job opportunity? If yes, then you will be interested in the 2021/2022 NIS Recruitment Portal.
So how do you go about applying for the job opportunity in the NIS? To help you with accurate information about how to apply, where to apply, and how to keep yourself updated on the NIS application letter, you need to stay on this post.
The 2021/2022 NIS Recruitment Portal allows you to apply for the job vacancies in the agency. It also promises to be a lucrative business if you will put in your best effort.
If this employment opportunity has piqued your interest, then learn how to apply for it on this post today.
Table of Contents
About the 2021/2022 NIS Recruitment Portal
Generally, employment opportunities in burgeoning economies allow interested applicants to download, fill out, and submit their application forms online.
The vacant positions you will soon be applying for in the NIS is not an exception to this. You merely need the NIS authorization to access the 2021/2022 NIS recruitment Portal. Then you can process your application letter.
We have written this article anticipating that you will need the information in it if you are interested in 2021/2022 NIS Job opportunities.
Having given you a purview of the 2021/2022 NIS Recruitment Portal, let us discuss the eligibility and criteria required in this NIS recruitment exercise.
You must meet the criteria set by the NIS for individuals looking to apply through the body’s 2021/2022 NIS Recruitment Portal.
Although these prerequisites are a shade selective, the NIS recruitment process is designed to employ applicants who fit best in the vacant positions in the NIS.
So, the NIS recruitment exercise is not discriminatory, only strict.
Additionally, you must be interested in serving in the NIS and not merely apply for the pecuniary gains.
The following are the criteria you must meet:
- You must be able to provide evidence of your Nigerian Citizenship by Birth
- You must be able to trace your ancestry to Nigeria if you were not born in the country.
- As the vacant positions in the NIS are bound to be demanding, you must be older than 18 years and not more than 35 years old.
- If you are a male, your height must be 1.7 meters (165 cm for the opposite sex)
- Your shoulder span must be at least eighty-seven centimeters, although this may not be strict.
- You must provide evidence of medical evaluation from a credible Health Institution.
- You must be in good health as invalids and people with special needs are acceptable.
- Any records of financial fraud or prison records disqualify you from even attempting to access the 2021/2022 National Immigration Service Recruitment Portal.
Besides the criteria listed above, you should also note that the NIS recruitment team pays attention to the following special cases:
- Poor eyesight,
- Using/requiring hearing aids,
- Pregnant applicants,
- Surgeries going deeper than subcutaneous tissues, and
- Special needs applicants including those with deformation.
Educational Qualification for 2021/2022 National Immigration Service Recruitment
There are other requirements the NIS recruitment team will ask of you. They involve your educational qualification mostly.
As soon as you log in to the 2021/2022 National Immigration Service Recruitment Portal, you discover that the applicants fall on two sides of the educational diaphragm:
- Those with O/level certificates such as WAEC results or the GCE equivalents with credit passes in at least three (3) subjects including English and Maths. These results must be gotten at only one sitting.
- Those with National Certificate Examination (NCE) certificates or National Diploma from credible tertiary institutions in the country. Advanced Level GCE results will also be accepted.
How to Apply through NIS Recruitment Portal
See below to learn how you can do this:
- Visit the NIS official website at immigrationrecruitment.org.ng
- On the homepage, select the NIS icon for the application
- Get a full grasp of the information required by going through the form
- Then you can fill in only the required details and submit your form
When you are through with the application and have submitted it, ensure that you print out a hard copy of the application form. You might need to go for in-person interviews with the copy if your application is eventually successful.