Uniuyo Post UTME 2018/2019 Screening Form (University of Uyo) – The long-awaited Post UTME 2018/2019 of the University of Uyo is out.
In respect to the release of jamb and weac result the University of Uyo along side with other university have released they screening form and that of University of Uniuyo Post UTME 2018/2019 is out so all the aspirants and candidates that are interested and are eligible can apply for the form. And the course of this post we will give you the guidelines on how to apply for the form. The form is out so don’t wait for others to go and get your own.
ELIGIBILITY Uniuyo Post UTME 2018/2019 Screening Form
- Candidates who made the University of Uyo their 1st Choice in the 2018 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), and had a minimum score of 180.
- Candidate must obtain a minimum of 5 credits passes at either GCE, O’ level, SSCE, NECO or their equivalent.
How to apply for Uniuyo Post UTME 2018/2019 Screening Form (University of Uyo)
Eligible candidates should pay a non-refundable sum of N2, 000.00 (Two thousand naira) only via the University Portals.
- Visit www.uniuyo.edu.ng/eportal or
www.uniuyo.edu.ng and Click on the e-portals link.
- Select Admission Forms Link
- Select Post-UTME as the Admission Form Type
- Enter your phone Number and Email address correctly to avoid making mistakes and you cross check.
- Click on MAKE PAYMENT NOW button to make payment
- Payment can be made online using ATM Card/Internet Banking or at and branch of all the Commercial Banks using pre-payment slip through Remita Platform
- After payment return to the online portal and click on Register Link to obtain your login credentials to complete your registration
- Printout the 2018/2019 Screening Exercise Schedule Slip
CLOSING DATE : the closing day for the application of the form for the University of uyo 2018/2019 academic session is on Sunday, July 22nd, 2018.
Note: The same passport photograph used for the online registration will be used during the screening exercise and for registration after the offer of admission. And if you make mistakes while entering your bio data or you upload a blank photograph you will have yourself to be blamed because such complaint will not be entertained after submission and if you upload wrong bio data you will automatically be disqualified. Inconsistency in passport on the registration slip will not be acceptable to the University. Candidates’ names on their O/L results, Uniuyo Post UTME 2018/2019 results, and other registration documents must be the same.
Hope you found this interesting. Share to your friends.