UNIBEN Post UTME 2019 admission screening Form – In respect to the release of jamb and WAEC result the University of Benin alongside with other university have released they screening form and that of University of UNIBEN Post UTME 2019 is out so all the aspirants and candidates that are interested and are eligible can apply for the form. And the course of this post we will give you the guidelines on how to apply for the form.
The UNIBEN Post UTME 2019 screening examination for this year 2018 will start from 27th July to 11th August 2019 in the allocated centers within the Ugbowo campus of the university. And have it in mind that the examination is a computer-based test (CBT) and you are to be seated on or before one hour to your exam time.
ELIGIBILITY For UNIBEN Post UTME 2019
- Candidates allowed to apply are candidates that applied through the jamb and made University of Benin they first choice.
- Candidate must have 200 and above in the last conducted Jamb result.
- Candidate must obtain a minimum of 5 credits passes at either GCE, O’ level, SSCE, NECO or their equivalent. The subjects must include the English Language and Mathematics (for courses for which a credit in mathematics is required) as well as three other relevant subjects (four if excluding mathematics); at not more than two sittings.
How to apply for UNIBEN Post UTME 2019 admission screening
- Visit the university website www.uniben.edu
- Click on the students Portal.
- The next page that comes up then you click on WAEUP portal.
- You will see Application at the top left of the display page click on it and select the 2018/2019 Admission screening Application.
- Click on Register for Application
- On this step enter your Surname as you used it in your jamb exactly the way it is written it there to avoid mistakes. And enter your Jamb registration number immediately your ID and Password will be shown to you on your browser.
- Now enter https://uniben.waeup.org then click on login at the top right of the front page.
- Key in your Username and Password to log in.
- To start applying click on “Application record” and enter your required information.
- You have to upload a recent and clear “1×1” color passport photograph with red background in jpeg format only. Have it in mind that this passport you are uploading will be the passport you will use for all admitted candidates till you are done with UNIBEN so be careful to avoid disqualification.
- To pay for the Application, click on “Add online payment ticket” at the bottom of the page, then click on “Pay with Remita” on the top left corner of the page, follow the instruction to pay the application fee of N 2,000:00 ; with a valid ATM-Enabled Card from any Commercial Bank in Nigeria.
- Once you have made the payment, a link will pop up for you to download the past questions and practice.
Note that you have to preview your application before submitting to avoid mistakes which cannot be corrected after the registration date.
- You will be given a day to print out the acknowledgment slip which will contain specific screening schedule.
UNIBEN Post UTME 2019 Application Closing Date
Application website closes by midnight of 22nd July 2019 (i.e., all applications must be concluded online not later than 22nd July 2019.
Candidates who pay after the deadline of Midnight 22nd July 2019 will not be screened.