Nigerian Airforce Recruitment: There is an opportunity now for young Nigerians who want to be employed and build a career in the Nigerian Airforce. However, there is always time to time Nigerian Airforce recruitment exercises to enroll qualified Nigerians into the different categories and departments within the Airforce. Below are essential details or info of things you need to know about the Nigerian Airforce recruitment programmes.
The Nigerian Airforce Recruitment Form
The application form for the Nigerian Airforce Recruitment is always uploaded online on their official website
www.careers.nigerianairforce.gov.ng. Moreover, only applicants who are able to complete the form, print out the pay4Me slip and use the slip to pay the application fee at a designated bank are allowed to partake in any recruitment programme of the force.
Nigerian Airforce Recruitment Portal
Whenever there is a kick off and progress of recruitment programme, the portal comes live with the form, information, instruction, directions, and guides about the on-going recruitment programme.
Are you interested or you wish to be in an enlistment into the Nigerian Airforce Recruitment? Then, you can as well always check the portal from time to time.
Nigerian Airforce Recruitment List And Results
On the portal Nigerian Airforce Recruitment, the full lists of successful candidates are always published there as soon as it is ready.
The Nigerian Airforce expects candidates who are participating in any of its recruitment programmes to gather information about their progress in the programme from such lists.
Qualification Into The Nigerian Airforce Recruitment
There are eligibility statuses for a candidates qualification into the Nigerian airforce which is in regards to marital status, age, height, educational qualifications, and nationality. You can get the basic requirements here on this page, or you can log in on the official website to get more information on the particular programmes.
Nigerian Airforce Required Documents For Recruitment
- Attestation form which must be signed by:
- a military officer
- a police officer
- local government chairman or secretary
- a magistrate or government secondary school principal.
- The attestation form signatory must be of the same state of origin as the applicant he or she is attesting.
- Where the person making the attestation is a military officer, then he or she must be of a rank not less than a Squadron Leader in the Airforce or a similar position in the Nigerian Army or the Nigerian Navy.
- In the case where the attestation form signatory is a police officer, he or she must not be below the rank of Assistant Commissioner of Police.
- Other required documents are educational certificates, birth certificate or declaration of age done not more than five years to the application.
Compliance To The Nigerian Airforce Recruitment
In order not to be disqualified at any stage in the programme, a candidate should adhere strictly to the rules of the application into the Nigerian Airforce, Such as filling the form the payment and also not submitting your form twice
Nigerian Airforce Follow-up
It is imperative for someone who wishes to join the Nigerian Airforce always to check the Nigerian Airforce Recruitment portal. So it is also required of any candidate/applicant who is already taking part in any of the Nigerian Airforce recruitment processes, to frequently check the same portal to get updates on the progress of the programme and to get additional directives on the programme functions.
To get more updates on this, kindly post your comment using the comment box below. if you also like this post you can as well share it to your friends using the share buttons on this page.