How to Join Nigerian Army 78(RRI) Regular Recruit Intake Exercise: Apply for the Now Ongoing 78th Regular Recruits Intake (RRI) in the Nigerian Army for tradesmen/women plus non-tradesmen/women. Latest News on 2019/2020 Nigerian Army Recruitment and Application.
We are here to present the GENERAL PUBLIC especially for those who wish to join the Nigerian Army that the 78 Regular Recruits Intake (RRI) recruitment form is open and can be applied for by both tradesmen/women including non-tradesmen/women, interested and hopeful candidates are expected to appreciate all it takes to be able to join the Nigerian army.
This is an excellent opportunity for those who seek employment or those who have planned on joining the Nigerian Military Because we are here to tell/inform you of each and everything you need to know and also how you can apply successfully for the Nigerian Army jobs and online recruitment.
The Nigerian Army spokesman, in an announcement, revealed that the Nigerian Army recruitment of young and healthy secondary school graduates and tradespeople of good moral standing and integrity with requisite qualification has commenced. Suitable applicants will undergo selection to qualify for training for the Basic Military Training Course.
However, interested and willing aspirants and job-seekers who wish to partake in the forthcoming Nigerian Army (NA) 2019 application form for tradesmen/women plus non-tradesmen/women are expected to must know what it takes to enter the Nigerian Military.
You are therefore in an encouragement to read the full information given below before you begin your application so that you can apply fully prepared and or successfully.
Basic Requirements in the Nigerian Army Recruitment
Beneath here are the requirements that must be fulfilled before applying into the Nigerian Army 78 RRI Recruitment Intake Exercise.
- Age Condition: Applicants must be between the ages of 18-25 years by 31 December 2018.
- Nationality: Must be of Nigerian origin.
- Marital Status: You must be single to apply.
- Height: Minimum height is 1.66 meters or 5.4ft for men and 1.63m or 5.3ft for women.
- Medical Fitness: Candidates are expected to be medically fit and also coincide with the Nigerian Air Force medical and employment criteria.
- Non-Tradesmen/women: Those who wish to apply must possess a minimum of 3 credits along with Maths and English Lang. in SSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB. Also, applicants are required to be in possession of their school’s testimonials.
Nigerian Army 78RRI Recruitment Exercise – How To Join
Are you Interested in joining the Nigerian army? Then go to the official portal/website =(Recruitment.army.mil.ng) OR (https://naportal.com.ng) to apply now. Any website or portal aside from this portal is in regard a FRAUD.
Note: the form for application is FREE and must be submitted once.
State Screening Requirments of the Nigerian army
Candidates who took part in the recruitment exercise must come to the screening center with the under-listed items:
- White Vest
- Blue shorts
- White canvas
- White socks
- Passports and full size 5 x 7 pictures
- Original and photocopies of the credentials
- Scratch cards for online verification of results
- National Identity card/slip
- File jacket
- Writing materials
- Applicants will be asked to submit for examination, the original copies of their papers/certificates and documents at the recruitment centers and also during the time of the final selection interview.
- If selected for the zonal recruitment test applicants will be required to present the following documents :
- Two recent passport photographs to be stamped and countersigned by the officer of appropriate rank defined, Local Government Chairmen/Secretaries and other named officers in Paragraph 8. Copies of:
- Birth Certificate/Age Declaration (Any age declaration done more than four years before this exercise will not be accepted).
- Educational/ Trade Certificates.
- Indigeneship certificate from the applicant’s State of Origin.
After the application forms must have been completed, applicants need to print out the Acknowledgment Slip.
Any suspicion of impersonation will be dealt with as well as submission of a false document(s) shall be excluded from the selection exercise.
Online Application Closing Date:
31st January 2019.
Stay updated by subscribing to our site www.forrecruitment.com.ng News via Email. Please share this information across to your friends and family via Facebook, Twitter or Google+ share button.