Branch Loan App Nigeria: How To Download and Use My Branch App: Branch Loan App is an immediate loan app interface under Branch International Limited created for All mobile users. It is an app that lets users apply for swift loans and get settlements within seconds.
Approved loans are paid instantly to the borrowers’ bank account.
Features Of Branch Loan App Nigeria
- The smallest amount of loan a member can acquire 1500 Naira while the maximum amount is set at 150000 Naira.
- The time for repayments of loans is within one month and one year, and the
- Interest Rate is within 14%to 28 %.
- Loan limit rises with time and a good credit score, as the interest rate reduces too.
- To Get started with the Branch app in Nigeria; The user only needs an internet-enabled mobile device and a bank account under his/her name to obtain from Branch.
How To Download The Branch Loan App
Start by getting the Branch App from Google play store, whichever appeals to you.
- Register all the necessary details in the proper columns.
- Validate your ownership of the phone digit you just entered.
- You are now an owner of an active Branch Account.
- Method Of Applying For A Loan From Branch App
- Log on to the application and tap on the menu found at the top left corner.
- Tap on ‘My Loans’ and pick the amount you wish to borrow
- Pick the term of repayment that satisfies you best.
- Then, Tap on the ‘Request this Loan’ link.
- Pick your wallet and the bank account you want the money paid.
- Select ‘Request this loan ‘and see the loan details
- Tap on ‘Apply
- If your loan petition gets approved, the money will be transferred to your bank account and will be ready for use within minutes.
Method Of Repaying Funds on the Branch Loan App
There are six(6) means to repay to Branch loan. Always recognize the details you utilized while designing your Branch account. The essential features are your mobile contacts and your bank account number.
Some of these techniques will draw some extra charges, while others don’t. Some of these techniques are assigned to a selected class of people, while others are for everyone.
The first three methods draw no extra fees whatsoever while the last three steps do. Attempt to use the technique that is most suitable for you. A branch loan borrower can choose to pay the loan either in full, in parts or in any other amount they wish.
Things to Note:
- Contact the Branch Customer Care within the app if your payment is not seen after 24hours.
- ‘Reference’ or ‘Remarks’ stands for your legal name and bank account used to register your Branch account.
- It’s highly advisable to make repayments from your bank account, but if you do it with another or a friend’s account, please ensure that ;
(a)the other account does not belong to a branch account with an existing loan.
(b)you include your legal name and bank account number which you registered with on Branch in the transfer details.
(c) you send a message to Branch within the customer care feature in the app, immediately.
The Methods Are Listed Below
- Pay With Bank Account in The App
- Pay Automatically With ATM Card in App
Most banks ask for a PIN, or you verify through code sent to your phone for security purposes.
Pay With ATM Card Online
NOTE: The next three methods will attract a charge
Pay With Mobile Banking Apps
For now, only members who bank with Access Bank, Zenith, FCMB, Fidelity, and Access-Diamond Bank can use this repayment method. Account owners with Union Bank, UBA and other banks can’t use this plan.
Pay via GTB USSD
- Dial *737*50*Amount*145# to gain the payment.
- Enter Account ID 1945481448
- Verify the name as Branch International.
- Enter the last four digits of your GTB debit card or your 737 PIN and send
- You will get an email. Post it to Branch using the reference number within the in-app chat or mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Close and reopen the app after 24hours to check if payment has reflected.
Pay Cash With NIBSS E-Bills Pay
- You can pay in cash to repay Branch loan by walking into any bank except GTB inform of E-Bills Pay.
- Pay to account name Branch Inc
- Submit the correct details to the teller, especially the phone number you registered with on Branch.
- Ask for a payment receipt.
- Check your branch app after 24hours to see if payments have been updated — kindly contact Branch using the repayment form of payments don’t reflect.