5 Instagram Photo Editing Apps for Creating Better Images: Instagram is the best platform for sharing images online. But it might not have all it takes to create the desired image quality.
Thankfully, there are several photo editing apps that let you share your edited snaps directly to Instagram. And here are the best Instagram photo editors available.
What Are Instagram Photo Editing Apps?
Instagram Photo Editing Apps are not the same as the regular photo editing apps. Instagram editing apps have in default sharing capabilities that allow you to share images to your Instagram post. This means you might not save your photos before sharing. You can share directly from the editing app.
Instagram Photo Editing Apps are not the same as Instagram repost apps, which allow you to post other Instagram users’ photos on your timeline.
Snapseed is known to have selective and brush editing tools. These tools let you edit specific segments in your picture, other than simply adding adjustments to a complete image. Snapseed also has a lot of filters and other advanced features.
A Color Story
- A Color Story lets you create your caption
- It lets you schedule a reminder to post your image to Instagram, (e.g. Buffer and Crowdfire).
- Ability to connect your Instagram app directly.
VSCO is yet another Instagram photo editing app that has its own photo-sharing interface.
- It has a photo-sharing platform.
- Multiple Filters and Adjustment tools
- The app have can save specific adjustment according to your desire.
- Free and Paid features are available.
- Sign up to use the app.
- You can download VSCO for Android and iOS (Free, with a premium subscription available)
Adobe Photoshop Express
Adobe Photoshop Express has a good variety of tools for photo editing, composing of collage creation, enhancements, and filters.
- The app is mostly free, with a few premium features.
- You will have to sign in with either a Google, Facebook, or Adobe account.
- Ability to choose the desired size of your edited image.
- You can download Adobe Photoshop Express for Android and iOS for free.
Pixlr has many of the best tools of photo editing apps into one central editor.
- You create collages and use interesting filters,
- Fun tools like stickers and frames.
- The superimposition and double exposure feature.
- The app has traditional tools like smoothing, adjustments, auto-fixing, sharpening, and more.
- This editing app even has brush editing features like Snapseed.
- Pixlr has a website that allows you to edit images on your PC.
- You can DownloadPixlr for Android and iOS for Free.
- How to Connect Android Phone to Wifi or Hotspot
- Get Your Instagram Account Verification | How to Successfully Verify your Instagram Account