How to Connect Android Phone to Wifi or hotspot: Connect Android Phone to Wifi
Do you have a problem connecting your android phone to wifi? We will guide you on how you can go on connecting your android phone to wifi which means wireless fidelity.
All you have to do is to follow the guide we will provide for you below in mastering how to perform this process. If you are able to learn how to connect your mobile phone to wifi, it will help you conserve your data and you will enjoy faster browsing depending on the strength of the wifi.
Interesting movies with high video quality and interesting part of the game is easier and faster to get downloaded with the use of wifi can also help you to make better system upgrades when needed. The best part is, all android devices support WiFi connection properly. It is time to show you the steps you can take to do this. Remember it is
HOW TO CONNECT ANDROID PHONE TO WiFi
HERE ARE THE STEPS
- OPen the android ‘Home’ > go to apps>tap the Settings icon
- Go to connections >Tap WiFi
- Tap Search and allow to search for available networks after turning WiFi ON
- From the list of available networks in range choose the one you may be looking for and input the password if required and click connect.
- You will see a vertical cone-like shape at the top of your phone with lines across it indicating the network strength.
- Know that you can also add a network manually, Tap “Add a Wifi network.”
- They may be a various company, banks and institution wifi networks in your area which you can connect.
To learn how to connect android phone to WiFi. Find the free WiFi locations and knock yourself out.