SON Recruitment vacancy 2018 – The portal for Standard Organization of Nigeria is not yet open for recruitment but we will tell you when it will ready, but at the cost of this course we will tell you the requirement that is needed for the recruitment so that you will get them ready and keep on checking back here in this website you will see the date it will be ready.
Firstly what is the STANDARD ORGANIZATION OF NIGERIA?
The SON has the mission “To promote consumer confidence and global competitiveness of Nigeria products and service through standardization and quality assurance.” The SON has the core values
SON Recruitment vacancy 2018
Standard Organization of Nigeria was founded in the year 1971 as a statutory body vested with the responsibility of standardizing and regulating the quality of all products in Nigeria. Its duties duty anchors on the checking of the quality of facilities, materials and products in Nigeria, and instituting a quality assurance system for the certification of factories, products, and Laboratories.
In this organization, they have the commitment to provide standards and quality assurance services for all products, services, and processes in Nigeria in line with international best practices and to ensure continual improvement.
What are the requirements for the recruitment?
REQUIREMENTS FOR SON Recruitment vacancy 2018
- Applicant must have Bachelors degree or master’s degree in another relevant discipline in the quantitative field. Or
- Higher Standards Organization of Nigeria in relevant discipline in the quantitative field.
- Applicant must be computer literal and conversant with Microsoft Word, Web applications and the use of relevant applications for efficient delivery of service.
ESSENTIAL SKILL AND ATTRIBUTE For SON Recruitment vacancy 2018
They have personal trait and skills essential for working at Standard Organization of Nigeria which include:
- Enthusiasm for Learning and achieving results.
- The applicant must have focused on service delivery.
- The applicant must be computer literate.
- The applicant must have the interpersonal skill and ability to work in a team.
- The applicant must have distinctive written and oral communication skill.
- The applicant must be creative and innovative in position.
- The applicant must be active in listening and analytical thinking ability must be there.
- The applicant must be neat in dressing.
How To Apply For SON Recruitment vacancy 2018
Interested and qualified candidates for SON Recruitment vacancy 2018 are required to complete an online SON Recruitment 2018/2019 application form via the SON recruitment Website Portal at SON Please do not attend to any message from any individual or group of people telling you that there is a special form to fill for SON recruitment.
Candidates are advised to visit SON official website for more update.
Please Note: SON is currently not recruiting, but the selection process is expected to start soon. If you want to know if this job vacancy has been announced online, then you should visit this web page regularly and also visit SON website too.
If you want us to update you with more information about SON Recruitment vacancy 2018, kindly provide us with your Phone number and Email Address in the comment section below. Don’t forget to visit our website at www.forrecruitment.com.ng for your latest job updates… I guess you have benefited from this post if yes, please use our share button below to inform your friends and relatives about this post via Whatsapp, Facebook or Twitter.