SON Recruitment 2022/2023 Form Out – Apply now
The Standards Organization of Nigeria Recruitment form is now available online, we have prepared this article to enable all interested applicant process their applications.
We are not SON agents, so we will not give you a direct recruitment, in here are just the necessary information you will need. The official website for the 2022/2023 SON Recruitment application is www.son.gov.ng.
The application is free; we do not ask you to pay any amount here, and also nobody should ask you to pay any amount to process your application
SON Recruitment requirements
All applicant must note the importance of this section of the article and study it with full attention For all applicant to be qualified for 2022/2023 SON Recruitment you must have to possess these, there could be more we will get you informed if in any change is made.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master Degree holder, obtained from a known university.
- You must have a good knowledge of computer(word publishing, and other computer-based applications)
- A medical report to prove your state of health
- Efficiency delivery of service
- Must be fluent in the use of English Language.
Note: the portal for the recruitment is not available we will inform you immediately it is open.
Other Available Jobs
- Public Complaints Commission Recruitment 2022/2023 Application Form | Successfully Apply for Public Complaints Commission [Step by Step]
- NSIWC Recruitment 2022/2023 Application Form | Successfully Apply Today [Step by Step]
You will first sign up; then you will receive a notification will confirm that mail has been sent you, open your email immediately to view the login details after that you will go back to the portal and click on applicant login. Impute all necessary requirements, and you will be shown a new registration form at the top right corner click on the application then click on my application where you can then complete your application.
Follow these processes carefully and don’t fail to ask us questions in those areas you might not have understood.
If there is any change in the procedures, we will get you informed on time.