The Peacock App has all your favorite culture-defining entertainment that you need. With Peacock, you can stream exclusive originals, new movies from theaters, and thousands of TV shows like Yellowstone. New Girl, and Days of our lives-plus current programming from Bravo, NBC, and USA.
With the help of the Peacock app, you can easily add players and their preferences for tasks, up to a maximum of three preferences per player. You can also input their skills to further optimize team composition. When you are done with adding the necessary information, just click the “Go” button to calculate the optimal teams.
The teams that are generated by the Peacock app are carefully crafted to ensure that all the preferences are taken into account and also make sure that players within a team have different skills. If the preference for all the players is omitted, the Peacock app applies random selection.
On the other side, if skills are omitted, selection is based solely on preferences. Peacock is always inspired by and also dedicated to Vita Stepanova, making it a thoughtful and user-friendly tool for team organization in various settings.
Table of Contents
Things You Can Get with the Peacock App
Peacock app offers a lot of interesting things and we are going to list them.
- They give instant access to hundreds of movies, starting from major Hollywood studios like Universal, Dream Works Animation, and Focus Features.
- Thousands of hours of TV series, like full seasons of buzzworthy faves and binge-worthy classics
- Peacock channels – playing your favorite entertainment and news. Scroll less and watch more with the SNL Vault, Fallon Tonight, NBC Sports on Peacock, WWE, NBC News Now, today All Day, True Crime, and Dateline for 24/7
- You can also hit Spanish-language TV shows and news from Telemundo
- Get up to 6 personal profiles to optimize your viewing experience.
How to Watch Peacock with a VPN
If you are in the USA, you can actually sign up for Peacock’s free version without a VPN. If you are outside the U.S., then follow these steps to access Peacock TV for free. We will be using ExpressVPN, our VPN of choice, but the steps are all the same not minding which service you choose.
- Get ExpressVPN: First, go to ExpreeVPN’s website and sign up for a plan. So, all the plans come with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- Download ExpressVPN: After visiting the website, you go to “product” and download the ExpressVPN app for your device.
- Connect to a US Server: Then open the ExpressVPN app and connect to a server in the U.S.
- Sign Up for Peacock TV: Visit the Peacock TV’s website and create an account. Google a U.S. zip code to use.
- Stream Peacock TV: You will have to log into your account and start streaming whatever movie or show that you want. After signing up, just connect to a U.S. server and then log in to continue streaming Peacock TV for free.
How to Pay for Peacock TV Outside the US
The steps below are for those who want a Peacock premium account but do not have a U.S. payment method. However, we will show you how to get a virtual prepaid card that you can use to pay for your premium subscription.
We are using StatesCard, which also signing up for peacock:
Connect to a Server:
First, open your VPN app and connect to a U.S. server.
Go to the StatesCard Website:
After signing up, you go to StatesCard.com so that you can set up your prepaid card account. Then click on “Sign up now”
Create your Account:
On the next page, you will have to enter your email address and create a password, then click “Sign up.” You then need to verify your account by clicking on “activate your account” in the verification email.
Enter Your Personal Details:
You will also need to enter your details, like name, date of birth, and address. Then click “next.”
Load Funds onto Your StatesCard:
You will also choose the amount that you want to load onto your card (make sure it is enough to cover your peacock TV subscription plus tax). A processing fee, one-time activation fee, and first monthly fee will also be among the load total. After that, select your payment method and click “confirm order.”
Enter Your Payment Information:
If you choose to pay with PayPal, you can either log in to an existing account or create an account and then pay. But if you choose to pay by credit card, you will need to enter your payment details and then click “pay.”
View Your Account:
If you check your StateCard account, you will see that there are funds and it is ready to use for creating an account on Peacock TV. You can also see your U.S. billing address, and you will need it when you sign up for Peacock TV.
Sign up for Peacock Premium:
When you have your virtual prepaid card details, you will then go to Peacock and sign up for a premium plan. Then you can choose to pay monthly or annually.
Pay for Your Subscription:
You will also have to enter your information like your virtual prepaid card details and your StatesCard U.S. billing address, and pay for the plan. After all this, you can have a Peacock premium account.
How to Download the Peacock App on a Smart TV
Having access to the Peacock app is similar to downloading any other apps on your smart TV, usually by searching for the app from the system’s app store and signing up for an account.
However, below are steps that you can use to download the peacock app on a smart TV.
- You will first select search to find the peacock app from the Roku channel store which is from the home page.
- Choose the app result and select Add Channel to add it to your channel library
- Once you install it, select OK and open the app by choosing Go to channel or by heading back to the Home menu
- When you have opened it, press Sign up to Watch for Free if you don’t have an account. But if you already have an account, select the Sign In button on the upper right.
- Enter your email and password and click Start Watching.