Have you heard about the NNPC/Total National Scholarship 2020 scheme? We are here to tell you all you need to know about the scholarship, how to apply and the application requirements. We will also guide you through the steps you need to take to apply for the scholarship successfully.
NNPC/Total National Scholarship 2020 Eligibility
For you to successfully apply and get the NNpc/Total scholarship, you need to meet the following requirements.
You must currently be in 200 or 100 level at the period of application
You must be a full-time undergraduate at the University.
Your JAMB result must be available.
Admission letter from your school and your registration number
Least of 3.0 CGPA for 5 points grade and d2.00 for 4 point grading system.
Current beneficiaries of other scholarship award are not allowed to apply
How to fill the NNPC/Total National Scholarship 2020 form
- Click here to go to the portal to apply to apply
- Fill the online application form as required.
- Upload the unreleased documents
- Recent Passport Photograph
- Certificate of LGA of origin
- Senior Secondary Certificate
- UTME Result
- Your JAMB/University Admission Letter
- Your school result, showing your CGPA
- Accept the terms and conditions and attest that your information is correct.
- After uploading all the needed documents, you are to attest that all the info you have provided is valid.
- Then accept the terms and condition.
not yet specified
Also read about
- List of free online scholarship
- Gunness 2020 undergraduate scholarship
- International ambassador Scholarship in University of West London