Nigerian Police Force Recruitment 2019 — Legally qualified Nigerians are now invited to enter the Nigeria Police Force which is now open to applications from citizens who wants to be enlisted into the Nigeria Police Force as Police Recruits (Constables).
The present administrations’ great need to reposition the Police Force by the building of functions calls for the recruitment of Police Officers of lesser cadre into the Nigerian Police Force.
To fall-in-line with International standards and best customary actions and also with the United Nations Standard of Policing, the Force demands energetic and very active/effective police officers for improved delivery of services and as a matter of fact, alleviate or lessen arising security and safety challenges.
Our primary objective to this point is to assure the safety/security of lives as well as properties of the citizens of Nigeria and make Nigeria much safer and secure for industrial and or economic development, growth and progress.
Recruitment Requirements and Qualifications for the Nigerian Police Force Recruitment (NPF):
- Age: between the range of 18 – 25 years of age.
- Nationality (country of origin): Applicants by birth must be Nigerian citizens and in possession of the NIN (National Identity Number).
- Education: Must be in ownership of an ‘O’ Level certificate with at least five credits level passes including MATHS and English Lang. In only one or two sittings and not more than two in WASSCE/NABTEB/GCE/NECO.
- Character: Candidates must be of good manner and must have not been condemned of any criminal offense.
- Chest Measurement (for men only): Must have at least 86 cm (34 inches) expanded chest measurement.
- Height: The men should not be less than 1.67 meters and females 1.64 meters in height.
- Physical Features: Candidates must not be suffering from any one of the following deformity or anomalies; Flat Feet, Bow Legs, Knock Knees, Bent Knees, Hands which cannot perform the full use of the hands, Speech Impediment/lisp. , Bodily Scar, Tattoos, Amputation of any part of the body, Defective Eyesight or Squint Eyes, Gross Malformation of teeth, Protruding Navel.
- Pregnancy: Must at the time of Recruitment not be pregnant.
- Financial Status: Must at the time of recruitment be free from any financial crisis or in debt.
- Guarantors’ Form: Download and Complete Guarantors’ Form and also present valid recommendations from any (2) two of the following: Head of Educational Institutions attended, Magistrate (court), Local Government Chairman, Traditional Ruler(s), Career Civil Servant not falling below the rank of Grade Level 12, Police Officer not under the rank of CSP, or Military Officer not below the rank of Lieutenant Colonel. Ownership of a valid or legit National Drivers’ License is extra support plus advantage.
NOTE: Before the final selection, all applicants/candidates must have undergone a medical test (checkup).
Nigerian Police Force Recruitment Form, How To Apply
- All requests/applications must be submitted ONLINE.
- You must have a working Email Address (account) and Mobile Phone Number (personal) before applying,
- Fill and SUBMIT the Online Form. (Reexamine the information before your final submission to avoid improper data).
- Do Ensure that you print out the acknowledgment information that is sent automatically to your Email, and do not disregard the copying and saving of your REGISTRATION NUMBER for later reports. Please note that the NUMBER Is case sensitive.
- You would be expected to present a hard copy of the email message(s) sent to you if you are shortlisted and contacted for the subsequent stage of the recruitment process.
- No email and or phone number can be used more than once during the application,
- Candidates with multiple applications will be disqualified.
Read Also: Nigeria Police Recruitment 2019 | Check www.policerecruitment.ng For Registration in the Police Force
The Nigerian Police Force Recruitment (NPF) shall not enter into any correspondences with candidates or on behalf of candidates in this activity away from this portal or candidates emails/telephones.
Apply Before: Application concludes six (6) weeks from the date of this announcement.
DEADLINE: 10th January 2019
List of Some Major Recruitments:
- SON Recruitment vacancy 2018 | See How to Apply for Standards Organisation of Nigeria
- PPPRA Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Form | Successfully Apply Today
- NERC Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Form | Successfully Apply Today
- TCN Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Form | Successfully Apply Today
- NNRA Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Form | Successfully Apply Today
- NUC Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Form | Successfully Apply Today
- PHCN Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Form | Successfully Apply Today
- ExxonMobil Recruitment Application For 2018/2019
TO HELP OTHERS, PLEASE SHARE THIS POST.
What do you think about this? We suppose this article was interesting, if yes, do not waste time to make use of our share button below to inform friends and relations via, Twitter, Facebook, or Google+.