ExxonMobil Recruitment Application For 2019/2020 – check here: The general public is informed that the graduate online recruitment to ExxonMobil for the year 2019 has begun.
All the information and the latest updates on ExxonMobil Oil and Gas 2019 specifications, guidelines, qualifications and other important updates will be provided to you for free.
Patiently read through and discover the vital steps needed to apply for the job online.
What You Need To Do:
Exxon (ExxonMobil) has always delivered service in this business since ( Esso, Enco, and Humble Oil ) merged in the oil exploration plus distribution business until Exxon and Mobil joined.
For the many aspirants, all over the country, and, on many platforms not clear on the steps, they need to take to be recruited. All the legit information you need to be acquainted with are here.
Is Any Aspirant Asking the following questions?
- Is ExxonMobil for Real in 2019?
- Is ExxonMobil Recruitment Form available?
- How Can an Aspirant Apply for ExxonMobil 2019/2020?
- Where can one acquire the 2019 ExxonMobil form from?
- When is the Recruitment starting?
- When is ExxonMobil Application Deadline?
- I need Access to ExxonMobil Recruitment updates, etc.
Mobil Nigeria Unlimited (MPN) together with Esso Exploration Nigeria Limited (EEPNL) are sub-branches of Exxon Mobil and has a deep and established history of services in Nigeria. They have been one of the most reliable sources of jobs for the populace and revenue for the economy and government of Nigeria.
ExxonMobil Recruitment Available Positions
Because of organizational growth, career opportunities are available for ambitious and hard working Engineers to operate in these positions:
♦ Subsea Engineer
♦ Subsurface Engineer
♦ Marine Engineer
♦ Graduate Engineer
♦ Construction Engineer
♦ Environmental Engineer
♦ Drilling Engineer
♦ Design Engineer
♦ Reservoir Engineer
Application Deadline is on the 4th of December, 2018.
What are the Qualifications and the Requirements:
- B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any training from any recognized institution anywhere
- Must be computer literate.
- West African School Certificate or Senior Secondary School Certificate with Credits in not less than three subjects English included and at least passes in two other subjects; or
- National Diploma (ND) earned from any recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- National Examination Council General Certificate of Education (GCE) Basic Level with passes in at least four subjects obtained at one sitting or at least five subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.
- Applicants also must not be above 35 years old
To get the application process started:
Just visit http://jobs.exxonmobil.com/
- Enter Nigeria in the “Search by location” column
- Click the “Search openings” button to be taken to the job listing results page for Nigeria
- Click on the Job title (Subsurface Engineer) to view full details on the job you are applying for
- Click the “Apply now” drop-down and select “Apply Now” option
- Sign in or “create a new account.”
- To create a new account.
Fill the information out; required fields are indicated with an asterisk
- Click on “Read and accept data privacy statement” link
- Go through the information in the pop-up box and “Accept.”
- Click on “Next” to continue
- Candidate profile and application page will pop up:
- Fill out the information needed and also upload supporting documents (i.e., resume)
- Click on “Save” to finish your application profile at another time or “Submit” to submit your application immediately
- A message pops up confirming the success of the submission of your job application. Also, a confirmation email will be delivered directly to your registered email address
- Click on “View Profile” if you like to preview the Application form you just submitted under “Jobs Applied” section.
Other Available Jobs
- NNPC Recruitment 2019/2020 Application Form | Successfully Apply Today
- Total Nigeria Recruitment For 2019/2020 Application Registration Form | www.careers.total.com
- Gtbank Recruitment 2019 Application Form | 25 Vacant Positions Today
- Only selected applicants will be communicated. Applicants are at this moment advised on submitting only one application, as multiple applications is likely to result in disqualification.
- Please note that applications placed outside of ExxonMobil ‘Jobs and Careers’ web page on http://jobs.exxonmobil.com/ is at the applicant’s sole risk.
If you need help with more updated reports at the right time regarding ExxonMobil Recruitment 2018, Endeavor to provide your name and Email Address on our page. Also, feel at ease to ask your questions about this guide through the comment box.