iPhone 11 2019 | Details on the launch and latest features: Apple renewed its range of iPhones for 2019 at Apple event on the 2nd September, unveiling three new phones that are the iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, and iPhone 11 Pro Max. The phones begin at $699, $999 and $1,099, each.
These new iPhones begin with a fresh palette of colors, more extended battery life, and an A13 Bionic processor in it that ensures faster execution. But the more outstanding trait, it’s the camera hardware and software. The Pro phones have three cameras, and the iPhone 11 has two cameras.
iPhone 11 2019 | Prices and pre-order date
The iPhone 11, 11 Pro and 11 Pro Max come on preorder beginning this Friday, 13th September at 5 a.m. PT. They come to in-store on 20th September. Apple still sells the iPhone XR( $599)and the iPhone 8 for $449.
Features on iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro and Max
For now, take a look at all the necessary details on the new iPhones.
New iPhone 11 Pro and Pro Max key specs
- Two screen dimensions: 5.8- and 6.5-inch OLED arrays (each has 458 PPI pixel density)
- “Super Retina XDR” performance holds HDR 10 with Dolby Vision
- Phone frame: Textured matte surface
- 64GB, 256GB, 512GB storage spaces
- Three rear cameras are having 4x alternative zoom: ultrawide, Wide, telephoto lenses.
- New camera feature named Deep Fusion collects nine images to decrease noise and amp up details
- Four hours added battery life (Pro) and 5 hours more battery life (Pro Max) to the last model.
- More active Face ID lock feature
- Wi-Fi 6 provider
- 4K video for both face and rear cameras, with slow-motion video for the selfie camera (aka “slo-mo selfies”)
- Latest portrait lighting outcome: Monochrome
- iOS 13 on-board
- High-speed charging adapter
- Colors: green, gray, silver, gold
- iPhone 11 Pro costs $999 or $25 per month
- iPhone 11 Pro Max costs at $1,099 or $29 per month
What’s new in the iPhone 11
- Six colors: yellow, purple, black, white, green, Product Red
- A13 Bionic chip
- 64GB, 128GB, 512GB storage sizes
- Hour more battery life than iPhone XR
- Faster Face ID unlocking
- Wi-Fi 6 support, but no 5G
- Dual camera system with a 12-megapixel lens: wide and ultrawide (switch by tapping on the screen)
- Night mode Camera effect
- 2x optical zoom
- New portrait lighting in monochrome
- 12-megapixel front camera
- 4K video for both front and rear cameras, with slow-motion video for the selfie camera
- iOS 13
- Costs $699 or $17 per month.