JAMB 2020 Result: After writing and reading for the 2020/2021 JAMB exams, you can now see your results/scores. JAMB Management has sketched the steps to see Jamb results:
- Go to JAMB website by clicking www.jamb.org.ng
- Enter your PIN, Reg Number or Serial No.
- Then tap on “Check My Results” icon
- Instantly, your JAMB 2020 result will be shown on the next page.
How to see your JAMB 2020 admission status
The guidelines here will aid you to verify your 2020 JAMB admission status; you can use the JAMB admission checker to review if you have been given JAMB admission:
- Begin your browser
- Visit the JAMB eFacility website.
- Enter your registered Email and Password in the appropriate box.
- At the right corner, you’ll notice ‘Check 2020 UTME/DE Admission Status’ on Block form. Tap on it
- Go to the left corner, tap on “Admission Status” icon.
- And it will reveal your data
- At the right side, you will see “Accept Admission” and “Decline Admission” icon
- But those icons will be active if you have been awarded an admission.
- If you have been awarded an admission, you either tap on any icons.
- Ere you click on the “Accept Admission” icon, see the following:
- UTME Subject Combination
11. If you have NOT been granted admission, those icons will stay inert. You will see this “Admission Status close by saying: NOT ADMITTED.”
The Chief of Media and Information of the JAMB team, Fabian Benjamin, encouraged applicants to immediately Accept or Reject all proposals because a deadline time has been fixed.
How to print you JAMB Result (Original)
You can print your JAMB 2020 results from the JAMB main web portal. Below is how to print your 2020 UTME main results:
⇒ Open your JAMB e-facility account
⇒ At the left corner, tap on “Print Result Slip.”
⇒ Your registered data will be surface.
⇒ And you will be required to pay N1000 for transaction
⇒ Move down and click on the “Continue to Payment” icon.
⇒ Advance by clicking on “Pay Now.”
⇒ Then pick how you wish to pay: VerveCard, Internet banking, etc.
⇒ Put in your CARD information and tap on Submit
⇒ Once this is done, you will be requested to present the JAMB Reg Number and Year of Exam.
⇒ You can now move on to printing your result slip
N/B: The JAMB Original Result Slip must have your passport.
If you picked to pay via ATM portal or Bank Branch, choose it via “How do you want to pay” and tap on Submit, the portal will give your “Remita Retrieval Reference” This will be essential in your offline activity.
Don’t get tangled, printing your original JAMB 2020 result is the equivalent to printing JAMB result slip. That implies you should have generated your e-facility account.
You Do Not See Result Yet! What will I do?
If you are in the move to checking your jamb result and you were provided with this unfortunate and irritating reply, “You Do Not Have Any Result Yet” don’t worry, things will turn out just fine.
The problem with that answer is that JAMB is still measuring and working to assess the results of some locations. So, just relax.
Here is how to check your result anyway:
- OPEN your Jamb profile at www.jamb.org.ng
- Click on the icon that says “Check 2020 UTME Examination Results”.
- Put in your reg number
If you see “You Do Not Have Any Result Yet,” just know that the site usually publishes results in groups. Even if someone in your time and venue schedule has seen their score, you still require to employ some patience until your score is eventually released.
Note: The JAMB portal still uploads result. So if you have not seen your results, do not worry. Keep checking until the score is released.