Western Union Nigeria Transactions Through A Bank Account – Bring you good news on how to send and receive money through western union. Currently, you can send money or receive money from around the world.
No matter where you are you can send Money or receive from your loved one’s family and friends, business partners and it will enter directly to your local bank account no matter the country.
Briefly, the western union can be said to be a financial services corporation specialized in money transfer. Based in the United States but can be used around the whole world Since 1851.
Western Union Nigeria Transactions
Firstly we will be talking about how to send money.
Here we will guide you on how to send money via Western Union Nigeria
- Either to have it directly to the receiver bank account or
- For the receiver to have it cash through any western union agent location.
Requirements to send money to a bank account through Western Union Nigeria
You need to know the country the money is going to, how long it will take for the money to get to the destination. But before you can send money through western union, you must have a western union account.
- Click www.westernunion.com in your browser.
- Choose to send money from the navigation dashboard on the front page
- Select the country you want to send money to from the flip box that showed and put the amount on the next box.
- On HOW DOES YOUR RECIEVER WANTS THE MONEY? Choose bank account and select how you would want to pay.
- Then click on the continue button down the page to send the money.
Requirements to receive money via Western Union Nigeria Transactions
Firstly the receiver must have a bank account before he or she can receive money from Western Union Nigeria. This will help the sender because he will be asked for your bank account details while trying to send the money.
If you are receiving it from an agent make sure you specify the Western Union Nigeria agent account to the person and correctly to avoid mistakes.
Share with friends