Vacancies At Genesis Group Nigeria 2020- How To Apply: Genesis Group Nigeria is a company having an interest in restaurants, snack foods, cinemas, real estate development, shopping malls, caterings, and hotels. Its Headquarters is located at Port Harcourt, Rivers State. Vacancies at Genesis Group Nigeria is not restricted to only Port Harcourt, but also in other locations like Enugu state.
This article is set up to inform you of the ongoing enlistment in the organization. Are you looking for a job? Are you a qualified graduate who wants a job in a large corporate firm like Genesis? Here is your one-stop chance to gaining your dream job. There are lots of vancancies at Genesis Group this year.
Read through below to see the available positions and choose the one you qualify the most to know what you are to apply.
List of Job Vacancies At Genesis Group; Specifications And Descriptions
- Candidates must be a youthful graduate with a degree in any suitable Course.
- Candidates must possess good time management ability and skill of multi-tasking and work preferencing.
- The claimant must own exceptional verbal and written communication arts and powerful organizational and outlining abilities
Business Development Officer
BSc/MSc Degree in business administration or a relevant discipline.
Certification in marketing or sales is an edge.
- Prospecting for fresh sales and openings in the accommodation industry with a center in Industrial Catering
- Realizing increase and beating sales targets;
- Manifesting sales, profits and accounts reports and practical forecasts to the management crew;
- Involve in market analysis
- Generate innovative tactics for preserving clients.
Business Development Manager
- BSc/MSc in business administration or a relevant discipline.
- Demonstrated accomplishment as a business development manager or a similar position.
- Working experience of not more than two years.
- Generating a growth plan and prospecting for new sales and shots.
- Researching to recognize new markets in technical catering
- Building and preserving long-term ties with brand-new and existing clients
- BSc in economics, accounting or finance.
- Ideally, proper experience in a related environment (0-2 years)
- Computer sound- good in MS Office skills are demanded; understanding of accounting software is an added edge.
- Aid with day to day accounting and financial transactions
- Conduct general accounting and office services
- Do other job obligations as designated by the supervisor
For more info and inquiries, comment on your confusion in the comment box below.
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2020/2021 | Massive Job Recruitment (97 Vancacies)
- Diamond Bank Recruitment 2020/2021 Application Form | Successfully Apply Today
- DAAD Scholarships for Masters Public Policy and Good Governance 2020/2021
- NAFDAC Recruitment 2020/2021 Application Form | Successfully Apply Today
- How to Apply For Mesothelioma Law Firm Scholarship 2020