UNN Post UTME Screening Form 2018/2019 – We are happy to use this platform to bring to your notice that the University of Nigeria Nsukka 2018/2019 PostUTME form is out, candidates who applied for the university as the first choice can apply now.
The post UTME registration exercise will start from 5th of July to 21st of jy 2018 on the school portal.
Eligibility For UNN Post UTME
- Candidates who chose UNN as the first choice institution and scored 180 and above in JAMB can apply.
- Prospective Visually impaired students who made UNN their first choice and scored 120 and above are also eligible.
- Candidates must possess five credit passes in their 0’level according to departmental requirements including English and maths.
How to Apply for UNN Post UTME Screening Form
Candidates can apply to start by paying ta processing fee of Two thousand Naira only (N2,000.00 only) through Remita Platform at any Commercial Bank.
Follow the step by step guide below to register for the screening.
- Log on to the University Website at www.unn.edu.ng
- Click on UNN portal
- Click Prospective Students
- Select Online Application Form for 2018/2019 Admission Screening Exercise
- Enter JAMB Registration Number
- Generate remita Invoice
- Proceed to the bank for Payment or pay using your ATM Card
- Return to Portal
- Re-enter JAMB Registration Number
- Complete Date of Birth and all other blank fields
- Enter O-Level Subjects and Grades (also provide your Centre and Examination Number)
- Re-enter your grades correctly
- Upload Certificates (ensure that their sizes are not above 100KB)
- Birth Certificate
- Local Government Identification
- First School Leaving Certificate
- JAMB Result Slip
- O-Level 1
- O-Level 2 ( For double sitting candidates) and click the NEXT button
- Review Summary page and check that all details entered are correct
- Check the CONFIRMATION BOX below
- Click SUBMIT
- Print acknowledgment Slip.
UNN Post UTME Screening Date and Requirements
The UNN Post UTME Screening will start from T Monday, July 23rd, and rum to Wednesday 1st, August 2018.
Continue to visit this page for information about the screening schedule for each department
Visually Impaired Candidates: Visually Impaired Candidates should register online, but they are not invited to the screening exercise.
Please take note of the following:
- On the day of screening exercise, mobile phones, calculators or any other extraneous materials or device is not to be brought into the screening halls
- Screening venues are; Nnamdi Azikiwe Library (Digital Library) and Centre for Distance and e-Learning, University of Nigeria, Nsukka.
- Candidates are also strongly advised to visit the University of Nigeria Website: www.unn.edu.ng