US Navy Recruitment 2020 – The Navy’s SEALs (Sea, Air, and Land Forces) – are expertly equipped to produce extremely specialized, profoundly challenging warfare capabilities that exceed the already established convention of military forces.
This constitutes direct action warfare, Special Reconnaissance, Counterterrorism, Foreign and internal defense.
The Navy seals are always in their part when there is no place to turn. And by way of critical thinking, they achieve the incredible, utter willpower and genuine commitment to their training, their missions and their fellow Special Operations teammates.
- Conducting insertions and extractions by sea, air or land to accomplish covert, Special Warfare/Special Operations missions
- Capturing high-value enemy personnel and terrorists around the world
- Collecting information and intelligence through special reconnaissance missions
- Carrying out small-unit, direct-action missions against military targets
- Performing underwater reconnaissance and the demolition of natural or human-made obstacles before amphibious landings
Salary: Earn A $12,000 Enlistment Bonus.
However, based on the US NAVY payment structure further payments will be made.
First, you will be asked to register for a personal account. This will enable you to complete the online application process all at once or to save your progress and return to finish it at a later date.
You will receive a confirmation email to the address you provide, and you must click on the link it contains to validate your account.
Following the validation of your account, you will be required to select a user name and password.
After providing all the required information as directed, you may then submit your online application. Once received, a Navy Recruiter will contact you to discuss further the information that you provided.
Place your comment below to receive more information on US Navy Recruitment 2019, and other ongoing recruitments which might be of special interest to you.