Total Recruitment Process 2019 – In here you will learn the necessary things about total recruitment @www.careers.total.com as well as the process of application.
There have been many questions coming from interested candidates who wish to apply and join the recruitment process/exercise.
The most asked questions of the Total Recruitment process 2019 are:
- When will Total start their recruitment?
- How do we know when will the form come out?
- How do we apply?
- Who is fit to apply and take part in the recruitment process/exercise?
Well, that’s all the reason for this publication.
In prospect of the forthcoming 2019 Total Recruitment Form, all interested candidates are expected to know all it takes to join Total Limited or familiar with the Requirements for joining the 2019 Total Nigeria Plc Recruitment Process.
Total Nigeria Plc Recruitment Qualification
WAEC/SSCE with credits in not less than three subjects, English language inclusively and other two subjects as well OR
NECO/GCE ordinary level with passes in four subjects at one sitting or five at two sittings including the English language
Total Recruitment Requirements
below is the requirement of enrollment with the total company and meeting all the requirements is a good way to start.
- Applicant must be a Nigerian Citizen by birth or descent
- Applicant must not be lesser 25 years or older than 35 years of Age
- Be certified to be physically and mentally fit
- Applicant must not be suffering from any form of the below:
- Sight Problem
- mental or physical Stress
- Hearing Difficulties
- Previous major orthopedic operation
- Fracture, Stammering or any other natural disability
- Be free from any form of financial distress
- (IVM) Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Recruitment 2019/2020 | Apply Now
- CBN Recruitment 2019/2020 Application Form | Successfully Apply Today
- DSA Recruitment 2019 Portal | Apply Now @www.dsa.mil.ng
- Commonwealth Scholarships 2019 for Developing Countries | Apply Here
You are free to ask questions by making use of our comment box concerning this publication
Also, to recieve new updates first place your contact or email in the box too. Don’t forget to share with others.