StarTimes Subscription Plan And Balance For All Bouquet – StarTimes is an individual microelectronics and media firm founded in 1988 having offices in Beijing, China, and a substantial appearance in Africa. It gives digital terrestrial and satellite television services to its swarming subscribers. Startimes is well known all over the Sub-Saharan coast of Africa for its Digital TV-operator by presenting a Pay-tv low-priced for each family and not just to the cream de la crème. They are found in over 30 nations and attends to more than 20million people.
StarTimes Decoder | How Do I Get One?
The process of obtaining the StarTimes decoder is very straightforward and easy. Just locate any dealer store, supermarket or StarTimes Business buildings close to you and initiate your buying.
The StarTimes grouped have designed a new way to subscribe for your favorite Tv Shows. Before now, signups were performed only every month. However, now, users can authoritatively requite for a daily plan. Information from the organization’s Twitter social platform states that “StarTimes group initiated this new pay per view or paid on a daily basis on the 1st of November 2018.
This pay per view alternative is available for Nigerians. StarTimes daily fee as low as N60 with over 30 channels for N300; clients are in for nonstop entertainment and view of their most preferred TV programs.
How To Activate and Subscribe to StarTimes Pay per Day (PPD)
The Firm is granting excellent entertainment on a package that enables you to view your preferred TV shows for only #60. The following steps are how to pay and subscribe for Startimes PPD.
From any Startimes terminal: If you want the PPD package, understand that there is no particular code for PPD package and you can renew for the pay per day from any of StarTimes terminal close to you.
Online Payment: it is possible to payments for your subscriptions on the internet one cared or by visiting the official web address for information on this.
Using the StarTimes Mobile App: The easiest way to pay for your subscription is by using the StarTimes app. The app is found in phone stores.
Paying via Bank: using the phone contact on your signed up StarTimes decoder connected to the Smart card no and StarTimes BankPay with Text: pay for your PPD by dialing specific codes on your phone.
Using a good case study; if you want to subscribe for the Nova Bouquet Pay per Day (#60) use the code. Input *737*37*60*smart card number# and dial. You can do this for all your fancied packages.StarTimes Pay per day | Details
StarTimes subscription plan | StarTimes Pay per day
StarTimes Pay per day is rated as one of the highest StarTimes subscription plan ever produced due to its budget-friendly. You can tell bye to the monthly payment. View here for a complete analysis of the PPD for all bouquet on StarTimes which comprises fees per week, fees per day, and fees per month on all packages.
- Startimes Super: DTT (Antenna) Plan, you are to spend N240 daily, N1, 200 in a week and N3, 800 every month, to watch over 120 channels.
- Startimes Nova: DTT (Antenna) Plan, you will spend N60 per day, N900 per month and N300 per week, and receive 30+ channels.
- Startimes Classic: DTT (Antenna) Plan, you will give N180 per day, N900 per week, N2, 600 for a month, to obtain entrance to 75+ channels.
- Startimes Basic: DTT (Antenna) Plan, you will give N90 per day and N450 each week, N1, 300 for a month, getting 60+ channels.
- Startimes Unique: For the DTT (Antenna) Plan, you will give N240 per day, N1, 300 each week, N3, 800 each month, and get 90+ channels.
- Startimes Smart: For DTT (Antenna) Plan, you spend N120 daily, N600 each week and N1, 900 each month, and you get 85+ channels.
To get more knowledge on how to initiate and advance for bouquets, visit http://www.startimes.com.ng/ppd/
You are in for a nonstop entertainment on Startimes.