Standard Bank Bursary Funds: Are you aware that you can actually finance & improve your economy with Standard bank bursary funds? Also, to apply for this fund the deadline is clocking at September 30, 2022, therefore, rush now to apply while the application is still on.
Moreover, the Standard Bank Group Bursary aids you with financial support in your study life until you acquire an undergraduate/postgraduate qualification leading up to an ambition-reality achievement.
This fund is assured to close up your tuition fees, textbook fees, Accommodation, Med-aid, mentoring & psychological support, including your living allowance & a new laptop.
Keep on reading below to find out those who are eligible for this fund & the qualifications needed to apply for this fund.
Qualification Requirements & Eligibility
The Standard Bank Group Bursary is in store waiting for your applications, only if your first, second, third, & final year postgraduate/undergraduate studies need funding, including your Master’s level funding will also be available in the budget.
For your applications to go through you must be among the following qualifications.
- You must be a citizen of South Africa.
- Have at minimum 65% in your recent examinations (mid-year/June).
- You have to be registered for full-time undergraduate & postgraduate study.
- Also, if you are applying for a postgraduate bursary, you have to meet the admission requirements of your university.
Additionally, in order to qualify for this fund application, you need to have a strong performance academically in the following field of study below:
- Actuarial Science
- Computer & Data Science
- Information Technology (IT)
Additionally, if you pass the first stage of application, you will be officially invited to participate in the formal assessment process, inclusively; you will also participate in their psychometric evaluation & an interview. Note: during applications, financial need is considered.
Read on below to see how to apply for this Bursary fund.
Standard Bank Bursary Funds – How to apply, effective ways
To apply for this fund, follow the below application procedures:
- Visit the study trust Official platform in order to access the standard bank group bursary fund application page.
- Follow the link to the online application page which is powered by Xhuma.
- Also, applications can be submitted via the Xhuma WhatsApp facility or through the Xhuma website.
- The 2023 bursary application season is 01, April 2022 till 30, September 2022, Rush now to apply.
For further inquiries visit Susan Dube at firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to access the official website & apply. And also, stay connected to our website (forrecruitment.com.ng) for similar information like this.