Samsung Cloud Login: the Samsung Cloud is a very popular service found in Samsung Galaxy series & other mobile series.
Therefore, this Samsung cloud login process is probably workingon a PC; however, currently you can’t access your account for back-ups.
The only period you will have access to your account if you are to backup data files on your mobile device.
Furthermore, you should also know that Samsung cloud is a storage service that offer users free storage space to contain all your documents and data.
On an initial note, Samsung cloud was not created for uploading, sharing, and downloading of files from your mobile device.
Rather, it’s designed for data backups & retrieval when they are lost. It also functions as a formatting tool via factory resetting.
How to access the Samsung Cloud on Samsung series
Samsung Cloud Login: This service login enables your access to the Cloud account for backing up files, synchronization, and data restoration. Meanwhile, the data that support your Cloud service are your Email Address, & Apps.
Steps to Follow to Access the Samsung Cloud Storage room
- Disclose the Samsung Phone settings
- Scroll below, Click on the “Cloud & Accounts”
- Click on Samsung Cloud to access your account
- Then, Tap on the three dots icon & click on settings
- Finally, Click on “Sync via Wi-Fi only/ Sync & auto back up settings”
Below these options given, you can easily sync & back up all you lost data on your mobile device.
Moreover, you can also set the feature on an auto condition to back up files when you are not on the platform. Inclusively, if you access your Samsung cloud account it allows you to restore data.
Samsung Cloud Login: Online Access
Having access to your Samsung cloud account allows you to restore or delete files from your mobile devices.
Therefore, to access this service, you will need to log in to your account. Below show you some steps to follow to access your Samsung Cloud account online.
- To access the Sign-in page, use the URL https://support.samsungcloud.com/#/login
- Click on the Sign in button to access the Log in page
- Enter your Samsung email address, and password
- Input your cloud account password, click on the “I am not a robot” button
- Finally, click on the Sign-in button to access your account.
Through these steps, you will have access to your Samsung Cloud online account; you can now back up your entire available file to avoid misplacing them.
The process of creating a cloud account is probably easy; you don’t need much information for this process. All you are to do is to access the Samsung cloud official website, click on the Create account icon.
Fill up the registration form with your details, and then set up your Samsung cloud account.