P-yes Recruitment 2019 Registration – listed below here is P-Yes registration 2019/2020 Vacant positions at www.www.p-yes.gov.ng.
Do you want to register for Pyes 2019 Recruitment? Then you would have to apply for and join the exercise that is currently going on, and also to apply successfully follow the steps provided on this page.
In case you don’t know yet, the P-yes (presidential youth Empowerment scheme) recruitment 2019 application form is free.
Some of the frequently asked questions about Pyes 2019 recruitment include:
- When will P-Yes Recruitment 2019 Start?
- Is P-Yes 2019 Recruitment form out?
- Where can I obtain the 2019 P-Yes Recruitment form?
- How can I apply for P-Yes Recruitment 2019?
- How do I get P-Yes 2019 Recruitment updates? To mention but a few
Owing to this we decided to create this page to enlighten you on issue and processes regarding P-Yes 2019 Recruitment.
Furthermore, on this page, we will inform you of the most necessary things you need to know about p-yes registration, qualification, guidelines, processes, etc.
The P-Yes Recruitment 2019 is now online, and Nigerians that meet the requirements can apply via a dedicated Presidential Empowerment scheme recruitment 2019 portal.
The Empowerment recruitment 2019 news update was announced on the official P-Yes website a few days ago.
However, the statement reads as follows “This is to announce to the general public that the candidate registration web for P-Yes registration 2019 exercise is now open for interested candidates to apply”.
P-yes Recruitment 2019 Registration Form Portal
You can Apply/register or login to the Presidential Empowerment Scheme Recruitment 2019/2020 application form portal via:
The P-Yes Recruitment 2019/2020 registration application windows opened since December 2018, and the P-Yes 2019 registration closing date is not yet specified.
Pyes Recruitment 2019 Registration Form Requirement
- Applicant must be a Nigerian citizen, male or female between the ages of 18 and 40 and possess a valid means of identification (National Identity card, International Passport, Permanent Voters Card- PVC).
- Minimum of 4 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB. One of the credits must be in the English Language
- Must be able to communicate in Basic English language as well as any local Nigerian language.
- Have a stable mind and provable upright character
- Applicant must present a guarantor preferably religious or a community leader
- Able to secure the endorsement of a local government official
- The beneficiary should possess the capacity to transfer knowledge and mentor pairs within their communities
- Applicants Must Complete a guarantor’s form. Get Form here
VERIFICATION OF DOCUMENTS IS BY APPROPRIATE ISSUING AUTHORITY. Moreover, THOSE WITH FAKE DOCUMENTS WILL BE HANDED OVER TO THE POLICE FOR PROSECUTION
How to Register for P-yes Recruitment 2019 Vacancies in Nigeria
Visit P-YES Recruitment 2019/2020 portal at www.p-yes.gov.ng
Click on LOGIN and also the REGISTER NOW link to create a user account to enable you to log in. You must use a functional email as your username.
Fill in the application form, submit online, print a copy, then print and appropriately complete the Guarantor’s Form.
In conclusion, For more information make sure to use our comment box. Best of lucks.