Npower Account Login Successful | Npower Login Portal – www.npower.gov.ng: In this post, I am going to give you a detailed step by step procedure for Npower Login Portal through the Npower official website – www.npower.gov.ng or www.portal.npower.gov.ng.
Whether you’re applying for Npower recruitment, assessment or want to check your application status at the Npower Portal, you can view all these updates at the official websites.
Know that Npower application for the 2020 session has ended since last year. And the first batch of successful candidates is finally out. You can check online via the Npower official website to see if your name was shortlisted among the Npower 2020 final list.
We are hoping and waiting for management to start the Npower 2019 Registration/Application. You are advised to keep checking the Npower website Portal.
Nevertheless, you can always check the website through your account to either edit your Npower account details, enroll for Npower assessment test, or check your Npower application status through the simple guide in this post.
We recently received a lot of questions about how candidates can log in to their account. My aim in this article is to teach you how you can successfully login to your Npower Login Portal account and perform important activities therein.
Npower Account Login Successful | Npower Login Portal – www.npower.gov.ng
Without wasting any time, let’s quickly get down to the main business of today, which is how to successfully login portal via the official website. Now you are going to learn how to login to your account in order to participate in the Npower assessment test. The steps include;
- Visit the website via Npower login
- Now Click on the ‘Test’ tab at the top right edge of the home page
- Then enter your login details. Use your mobile Phone Number as Username and your BVN as Password,
- Now tap on the login icon there to continue with the test. That’s all for this!
Login To Your Account To Edit Your Profile
The last thing I want to look into before we leave this webpage is how to edit your profile on Npower portal. This is done through the use of NPVN website, which is also one of the official websites for Npower Login Portal. The steps involved in doing this include;
- Go to or log in to NPVN portal through Npower login
- From the homepage of the website on the left side, select the option ‘My Profile’ and continue
- Now, you will see the option for ‘Personal Information’ and ‘Bank Information’. Choose any of the two according to what you want to do and press continue
- Edit your name, bank information or other details and save all changes made on the website portal
- After effecting the changes, tap on the ‘Update Account’ on the page to complete the steps listed above. Okay that’s all! for now
Incoming Searches related to Npower
If you want us to update you with more information about 2020 registration. Kindly provide us with your Phone number and Email Address in the comment section below.
Don’t forget to visit our website at www.forrecruitment.com.ng for your latest job updates…