This guide is specifically for the soon to start NPA Recruitment portal 2020. The Nigerian Ports Authority is now calling on suitable and qualified candidates who wish to apply and serve with other colleagues at the ports to help keep guard of the port.
Carefully read through this post to get all the information you need for the recruitment.
Note: The Nigerian Ports Authority is a public sector organization, and the recruitment is free of charge. all applications must be submitted online, therefore suit the guide on this page
If you desire to pursue a career at the Nigerian Ports Authority, then you should Apply through the 2020/2021 NPA recruitment portal online.
Nigerian Ports Authority 2020 Recruitment – General Requirements
- Birth Certificate/Affidavit for Court for Age Declaration
- Age between 18-35 Years by the end of the exercise
- A Valid National Identity Card for Citizenship
- Medical Fitness From any Government Hospital
- Complete Documents with CV
- Height: 1.55 – 1.8 and above for both Male and Female
- State of Origin Certificate
Nigerian Ports Authority Basic Requirements & Qualification
How to Apply for NPA Recruitment 2020
The application form and other important confidential information for the recruitment is located @www.nigerianports.gov.ng/recruitment to apply you can also apply below
- Flour Mills Nigeria Recruitment 2020/2021 | FMN Nigeria Plc Application
- 5 Amazing Tips On Nigerian Airforce Aptitude Test
- NAFDAC Recruitment 2020/2021 Application Form | Successfully Apply Today
- Nigerian Airforce Portal Login For 2020 Recruitment | nafrecruitment.airforce.mil.ng, careers.nigerianairforce.gov.ng
Do not miss any new update or Job information by placing your email in the comment box provided below.
You can as well share this vital information to others so that they can be among the first to apply when the application is out which is very soon going to start.