National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN) – Welcome to Forrecruitment Website Are you in search of NOUN Recruitment 2019/2020 Application Form? If yes, Then today we are going to share with you everything about NOUN Recruitment 2019/2020 that is worthy of note and how to Successfully Apply for NOUN [Step by Step]. You finding yourself on this page means you want information on how to Successfully Apply for NOUN Recruitment vacancy.
Please Note: whenever the National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN) secures governments approval to undertake staff via recruitment, such information and the procedures to be followed by prospective applicants will be duly published online with due processes.
Requirements for NOUN Recruitment 2019/2020
Due to the characteristics of the NOUN organization, the organization normally initiates an intensive background investigation on all prospective applicants after they pass their interview process before they are given a conditional offer of any employment.
The investigation includes the following:
- Applicants must provide HND, OND, NCE or B.Sc. degree in any discipline from recognized institutions.
- Applicants must be a Nigerian, either by birth or nationalization.
- Verification of all employment documents submitted to NOUN by the candidate,
- It’s necessary to provide NECO/WAEC with two sittings (English should be included).
- All applicants must not older than 35,
- A test for illegal drugs,
- Credit and records checks,
- A medical examination,
- Applicants may be required to take an online qualifying examination,
- Your willingness to push yourself beyond your comfort zone is your greatest strength
- Applicant must possess a valid means of identification, Such as a voters card, driving license or international passport.
- Extensive interviews with former and current colleagues, teachers, business associates, neighbors, friends, etc.
NOUN Recruitment 2019/2020, How to Apply for NOUN [Step by Step]
Interested and qualified candidates for NOUN Recruitment 2019/2020 are required to complete an online NOUN Recruitment 2019/2020 application form via the NOUN recruitment Website Portal at NOUN Please do not attend to any message from any individual or group of people telling you that there is a special form to fill for NOUN recruitment.
Candidates are advised to visit NOUN official website for more update.
- ITF Recruitment 2019/2020 Application Form | Successfully Apply Today [Step by Step]
- Total Nigeria Recruitment For 2019/2020 Application Registration Form | www.careers.total.com
Please Note: NOUN is currently not recruiting, but the selection process is expected to start soon. If you want to know if this job vacancy has been announced online, then you should visit this web page regularly and also visit NOUN website too.
Is the NOUN Recruitment form out?
When will NOUN Recruitment start?
Where can I obtain the NOUN Recruitment form?
NOUN Recruitment Vacancy 2019
How can I apply for NOUN Recruitment?
If you want us to update you with more information about NOUN Recruitment 2019/2020, kindly provide us with your Phone number and Email Address in the comment section below. Don’t forget to visit our website at www.forrecruitment.com.ng for your latest job updates… I guess you have benefited from this post if yes, please use our share button below to inform your friends and relatives about this post via Whatsapp, Facebook or Twitter.