Nigerian Television Authority – Welcome to Forrecruitment Website Are you in search of Nigerian Television Authority Recruitment 2020/2021 Application Form? If yes, Then today we are going to share with you everything about Nigerian Television Authority Recruitment 2020/2021 that is worthy of note and how to Successfully Apply for Nigerian Television Authority [Step by Step]. You finding yourself on this page means you want information on how to Successfully Apply for Nigerian Television Authority Recruitment vacancy.
Please Note: whenever the Nigerian Television Authority secures governments approval to undertake staff via recruitment, such information and the procedures to be followed by prospective applicants will be duly published online with due processes.
Requirements for Nigerian Television Authority Recruitment 2020/2021
Due to the characteristics of the Nigerian Television Authority organization, the organization normally initiates an intensive background investigation on all prospective applicants after they pass their interview process before they are given a conditional offer of any employment.
The investigation includes the following:
- Applicants must provide HND, OND, NCE or B.Sc. degree in any discipline from recognized institutions.
- Applicants must be a Nigerian, either by birth or nationalization.
- Verification of all employment documents submitted to Nigerian Television Authority by the candidate,
- It’s necessary to provide NECO/WAEC with two sittings (English should be included).
- All applicants must not older than 35,
- A test for illegal drugs,
- Credit and records checks,
- A medical examination,
- Applicants may be required to take an online qualifying examination,
- Your willingness to push yourself beyond your comfort zone is your greatest strength
- Applicant must possess a valid means of identification, Such as a voters card, driving license or international passport.
- Extensive interviews with former and current colleagues, teachers, business associates, neighbours, friends, etc.
How to Apply for Nigerian Television Authority [Step by Step]
Interested and qualified candidates for Nigerian Television Authority Recruitment 2020/2021 are required to complete an online Nigerian Television Authority Recruitment 2020/2021 application form via the Nigerian Television Authority recruitment Website Portal at Nigerian Television Authority Please do not attend to any message from any individual or group of people telling you that there is a special form to fill for Nigerian Television Authority recruitment.
Candidates are advised to visit the Nigerian Television Authority official website for more update.
Other Available Jobs
Please Note: Nigerian Television Authority is currently not recruiting, but the selection process is expected to start soon. If you want to know if this job vacancy has been announced online, then you should visit this web page regularly and also visit the Nigerian Television Authority website too.
If you want us to update you with more information about Nigerian Television Authority Recruitment 2020/2021, kindly provide us with your Phone number and Email Address in the comment section below. Don’t forget to visit our website at www.forrecruitment.com.ng for your latest job updates… I guess you have benefited from this post if yes, please use our share button below to inform your friends and relatives about this post via Whatsapp, Facebook or Twitter.