Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment 2020/2021 [NPS recruitment www.prisons.gov.ng]- The regularly occurring public most mainly the most worried are hereby informed through this post that the Nigerian Prisons Service recruitment 2020/2021 have started and all those that are interested are recommendation to follow this information beneath and follow solely on the respective website of Nigerian Prisons Service www.prisons.gov.ng, however, earlier than that you are anticipated to fulfill all this requirement written below.
The Nigerian Prisons is presently recruiting for the following:
Nigeria Prisons Service Recruitment 2020 General Requirements:
- Applicant has to be a Nigerian citizen by beginning or descent;
- Not less than 18 years or more than 35 years of age;
- Not less than 1.7 meters in a top for male and 1.64 meters for female;
- Have a thoroughly elevated chest size of no longer less than 0.87 meters;
- Be licensed by a Government Medical Officer to be physically and mentally suit for appointment into the Service;
- Not suffering from any structure of mental or physical disability;
- Be free from any shape of financial embarrassment;
- Be of right persona and should not have been determined responsible for any crook offense;
- Candidates with any of the following scientific cases want not apply 1.Sight problem;
- Hearing difficulties;
- Previous most important orthopedic operation;
- Flat foot;
- Fracture, stammering or any different herbal disability;
- Pregnant women.
Nigeria Prisons Service Recruitment 2020, NPS Recruitment Basic Academic Qualifications:
(A) West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSC) with Credits in no longer less than three (3) subjects inclusive of English and at least passes in two (2) different subjects; or
(B) National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) topics bought at one sitting or five (5) subjects acquired at two sittings consisting of English Language.)
(C) National Diploma (ND) received from a diagnosed institution.
(D) National Certificate of Education (NCE) from an identified institution; or
(E) General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects bought at one sitting or three (3) subjects received at two sittings.)
How to Apply for Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment 2020 – www.prisons.gov.ng recruitment 2018
Follow the method under and practice for the Nigeria Prisons Service Recruitment 2020.
- Applications have to be Online.
- Candidate are anticipated to log into the internet site www.prisons.gov.ng
- Fill and publish the software form online by way of recruit.prisonsportal.com.ng/recruit
- Candidates are suggested to print out the Referee types which need to be duly executed for submission during screening.
- Candidates NOTE that more than one purpose will automatically be disqualified.
APPLICATION FEE: Candidates should notice utility is simply free.
Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment 2020 deadline
CLOSING DATE: 11th June 2020.
APPLICATION FEE: Candidates should be aware utility is virtually free.
- Nigeria Airforce Undergraduate Recruitment 2020/2021 Form Airmen and Airwomen
- NAPTIP Recruitment 2020/2021 Application Form | Successfully Apply Today [Step by Step]
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment 2020 and 2021 Application Form