NCAA 2019 Recruitment – This article is all about The Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority – NCAA, read on and know more about NCAA how to apply for the recruitment and the application requirements.
Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority – NCAA is a regulatory body responsible for aviation in Nigeria. This body became autonomous with the passing into law of the Civil Aviation Act 2006 by the National Assembly and the approval by the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. The major function of this act is to carry out the management of the airports, airspace, etc. including economic regulations of factories and industries.
In the following areas of operation, Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority (NCAA) is inviting applications for Technical Career Opportunities in the Aviation industries in Nigeria
Below are the General Requirements
- Applicant must have a BSC/HND degree.
- If an applicant with WAEC/ MECO/ NABTEB an equivalent result must apply, he must possess at least five credit passes in your WAEC/NECO/NABTEB or its equivalent
- Applicant must have excellent communication skills
- Applicant must be up to 18 years And must not be above 30yers
Please note that the application closing date is not specified.
HOW TO APPLY FOR NCAA 2019 Recruitment
INTERESTED candidates should
Click here to complete the online registration.
Other Available Jobs
- NPHCDA Recruitment 2019/2020 Application Form | Successfully Apply Today
- How to Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps Latest Recruitment
- CRHS Recruitment 2019/2020 Application Form | Successfully Apply Today