Important information on Nigeria police recruitment in 2021: Have you heard that the 2021 Nigeria Police recruitment has begun? Have you ever dreamed of being an officer in the Nigeria Police Force? You don’t have to worry anymore cause; this information is for you!! Continue reading the post to find out more concerning the date of recruitment, the form, how to apply, and requirements.
Recruitment Date and Process
Nigeria Police Force will commence recruitment of Constables(recruits) this December which will be ending six weeks after this publication. From the Federal Capital Territory inclusively, the police is in deliberation to the enlistment of about to 6,000 Nigerians in the thirty-six States Police Command Headquarters.
At first, the applicants’ examination of physical data and their authorization will take place. Letters/requests will readily be sent out to the Emails of candidates inviting them for testing at the screening centers. The dates will also be shown in their invitation letters.
Nigeria Police Recruitment 2021
One hundred thirty-three thousand three hundred twenty-four (133,324) candidates applying into the Nigerian Police are deemed to be checked as of testing.
- The candidates are going to be majorly taken from Kaduna (6,962 persons).
- Lagos, the last in the list with 1,013 persons.
- Second in place will be Katsina with 6,676 number of candidates,
- then Benue goes third (6,474) and
- Niger following with 6,409.
- Bayelsa From the end is with 1,097 candidates, second.
- Following are other states like Anambra 1,117 and Ebonyi 1,303 (persons).
Moved to the thirty-six states and the Federal Capital Territory (FCT), are Personnel of the Service Commission of Police. The National Coordinator Dr. Mike Okiro (Chairman of Commission).
In the address to the Staff a few days ago in Abuja, Permanent Secretary and Commission Secretary Mr. Musa Istifanus stated that the Commission would not authorize any questionable personnel for this national program.
He said that all personnel must reject all kinds of doubtful exuberances as their actions and reactions would be in check from time to time. Besides, the candidates for police recruitment should have to behave themselves properly, Mr. Musa Istifanus noted. He also added that anyone who is not in connection with the test must and should not be seen near the screening areas.
Nigeria Police Force NPF general requirements for NPR 2021
You must meet the following requirements, If you want to enroll/land a job in the NPF:
- Every candidate must have a Nigerian citizenship certificate;
- Each applicant should hold an ID card capable of proof (drivers license, voters card or possibly an international passport),
- Applicants for Constable(recruit) positions are expected to have “O” level credits in English Lang. and MATHS,
- Cadet Inspector candidates must be in possession of an Ordinary National Diploma, NCE (National Certificate in Education) or a certificate from the Advanced/Higher Levels.
- Applicants should possess a University degree or a Higher National Diploma, for other positions/vacancies.
By visiting the Nigeria police recruitment portal, you can also learn more:
Other Latest Jobs in Nigeria
- Nigerian Police Force Recruitment 2021/2022 Applications for all Positions
- SON Recruitment 2021/2022 Application Form | Successfully Apply Today
- Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment 2021/2022 -Apply by prisons.gov.ng
- Nigeria Police Academy Entrance Exam Result 2021/2022 | Check Here Online
- CBN Recruitment 2021/2022 – Apply for Form for Central Bank of Nigeria job