Nigeria Investment Promotion Commission Recruitment 2019 How to Successfully Apply for NIPC Job vacancy – www.nipc.g, This is to notify you that Nigeria Investment Promotion Commission is at this moment inviting qualified Nigerians to fill their available Job vacancies.
How to Successfully Apply for Nigeria Investment Promotion Commission Recruitment 2019 (NIPC) Job vacancy
- Log into Nigeria Investment Promotion Commission Official website
- The registration process application is online, Interested and qualified candidates should Click here to apply for Nigeria Investment Promotion Commission Recruitment 2019,
- Candidates who meet the online application requirements will be issued an Aptitude test.
Requirements For Nigeria Investment Promotion Commission Recruitment 2019
Applicants applying for the Nigeria Investment Promotion Commission Recruitment 2019 must possess any of the following
- Applicants must not be above 40 years old
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.)
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
Read About Nigeria Investment Promotion Commission Recruitment 2019 (NIPC)
Nigeria Investment Promotion Commission (NIPC) is the Federal Government Agency in Nigeria established by the NIPC Act N0. 16 of 1995 to promote, coordinate and monitor all investments in Nigeria. The basic functions and powers of the NIPC are as prescribed by Act 16 of 1995. The Commission has perpetual succession and a common seal, which is specially established, among other things, to:
- Collect, analyze and disseminate information about investment opportunities and sources of investment capital and advise on request, the availability, chance or suitability of partners in joint-venture projects;
- Register and keep records of all enterprises to which the NIPC Act legislation applies,
- Their work is to coordinate, monitor, encourage and provide the needed assistance and guidance for the establishment and operation of enterprises in Nigeria,
- Identify specific projects and invite interested investors for participation in those projects,
- Provide and disseminate up-to-date information on incentives available to investors,
- Maintain liaison between investors and Ministries, government departments and agencies, institutional lenders and other authorities concerned with finances.
Other Available Jobs
- JAMB Recruitment 2019/2020 Application Form | Successfully Apply Today
- CBAAC Recruitment 2019/2020 Application Form | Successfully Apply Today