We’ve received questions from all our awesome readers concerning Trader Moni. For us to be able to keep to our promise of delivering excellent and valuable information to our readers, we have resolved to bring forth this trend to your doorstep.
How you can become one of Trader Moni Agent In Lagos
Guiding you correctly to a considerable degree, we will be breaking down all the processes/methods into various segments or subdivisions.
Always feel free to inform us if you confront any difficulty.
The means or process associated with becoming a trader moni agent is considerably straightforward, and we will be directing you through all proper steps here. Thoroughly scale through this update and employ the directions where necessary.
Dreamed of becoming an Agent?
- You will have to present your application through the Directors in-charge of your location, area or state.
- You can also easily meet existing/known representatives in your region for a further complete guide, on how to successfully apply and become a successful agent.
Somehow you may have explored any of the following trader Moni Website, www.tradermoni.com, trader Moni Registration Portal, www.tradermoni.com, and so on. We sincerely do hope this information is useful.
Trader Moni How does it work?
The ‘Trader Moni” initiative is a mobile phone-driven technology.
- Just shortly after the loan agent has taken your details,
- it will be delivered to the Bank of Industry (BOI) system for validation. It typically takes place within 24-48 hours.
- Immediately after validation, you will get notification of cash in your mobile wallet account.
- You can directly transfer the money to your bank account, OR
- You can also cash it out at any mobile money agent station close to you.
For further inquiries, Always feel free to ask us applying the use the comment box beneath.
- PHCN Recruitment 2019/2020 Application Form | Successfully Apply Today
- British Army Recruitment 2019 Application Form
- Nigeria Police Recruitment Form For 2019 — See psc.gov.ng/police-recruitment/
- NNPC Recruitment 2019/2020 Application Form | Successfully Apply Today
To get more information on Trader Moni Loan Scheme by the Federal Government, Please subscribe to this website using an active Email address. Subscription to this site is free.
Become Trader moni Agent in one of the below-listed states;
Kwara, Jigawa,Enugu, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Rivers, Abia, Adamawa, Akwa-Ibom, Anambra, Bauchi, Zamfara, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti,, Gombe, Imo, Kaduna, Kogi, , Lagos, Nassarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Abuja etc.