You probably may have been searching for a place to successfully do your compulsory industrial Training/SIWES. We are here to inform you about one amazing opportunity to get IT/SIWES placement 2019/2020 at Nigerian ports authority (NPA).
Did you know that the Nigerian Ports Authority each year offers Nigerian students in tertiary Institutions an opportunity to gain work experience in different parts of Nigeria?
As the student engages in this work experience program, he gains experience starting from the first day, giving the student the opportunity to work directly with experienced professionals in the site. At the end of the programme, the student will gain skills and knowledge that will be of value to him or her and for future careers.
The purpose of this industrial training program is for students to:-
- Put theoretical aspects of their studies and concepts into practice
- start building work-related skills required for the business environment through constructive feedback and supervision
- make much Improvement in general business/industrial understanding
- Acquire more skills and knowledge in areas such as communication, team building, problem-solving and analytical reasoning
- Build valuable networks and contacts for professional development
- Develop and build their career
For a student to apply for this IT/SIWES placement 2019/2020 at NPA, he or she need to be eligible.
WHO IS ELIGIBLE TO APPLY FOR IT/SIWES placement 2019/2020 AT NPA?
Eligible applicants must:
- Have permission through an authorization letter from their school to be part of this program.
- Be a student in a Higher Institution
- Have a valid email account (for frequent communication)
HOW TO APPLY FOR IT/SIWES placement 2019/2020 AT NPA
- Any applicant who meets the mentioned requirements should apply via the email, at email@example.com
The content of the email should include:
- The Student’s names
- The matriculation Number/ student ID number of the student
- Course of study
- Name of the institution of higher learning
- Required duration/period for internship
- Scanned copy of official letter/ form from the higher institution
- Contact details
CLOSING DATE FOR NPA SIWES APPLICATION
Students who are to apply are expected to apply at least 3 months before the proposed starting date.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: the industrial training opportunities are based on business needs and limited slots are available yearly.