INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment 2020/2021 Registration Exercise: Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC Recruiting N-Power beneficiaries as Ad-Hoc Staff for 2020 General Election.
However, the Independent National Electoral Commission wishes to inform the GENERAL PUBLIC that INEC has commenced the recruitment of 18,000 ad-hoc staff to facilitate the 2020 general elections. This is an opportunity for those seeking employment and to Serving Corps members who wish to take part in this year’s General Election.
Furthermore, this page will guide candidates who wish to participate in the Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment exercise on how to apply successfully and login to their account. We will guide you through the process, all you need to do is to follow the steps by step guide as provided here.
N/B: The Application and submission of the INEC Ad-Hoc Staff Recruitment form is majorly online, and it’s also free, do not heed to anyone asking for any payment to register you.
INEC Recruitment Basic Requirements
- Interested candidates who wish to apply for the Ad-Hoc Staff Recruitment, must meet the following conditions:
- Applicant must be a Nigerian citizen by birth and also reside in the country
- Possession of OND, HND or BA/BSc degree in any discipline will be an added advantage
- Must be a Serving Corps member or student from a recognized Federal/State tertiary institution in Nigeria
- The application form is also open to former corps member (Not later than 2017 batch)
- Age requirements: Candidates must be between 21-40 years old.
- Must be medical, physically and psychologically fit
- Applicants with any form of disability will not be accepted.
- Ability to communicate in English and or any of the other Nigerian languages
How to Apply for INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment 2020
The mode of application is online; interested applicants must submit their forms online through the Inec recruitment portal.
The inec official portal = (http://pres.inecnigeria.org/)
Click on the Application button at the top right-hand corner of the page
Enter your Name, the position you are applying for and other necessary information as required by the page.
Candidates Must also Complete a guarantor’s form
INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment 2020 Application Process
Applicants must have a valid/functional Email and Phone Number for verification purposes
Submit all your applications through the official recruitment portal CLICK HERE to Apply
Enter your personal information such as Nationality, State of Origin, NIN, LGA, and others.
You will receive a verification message to the email address you inserted, proceed to print and save the UNIQUE ID for later references
All shortlisted candidates will be required to present a HARDCOPY of the Email message received during the next phase of the recruitment exercise.
Before applying for the INEC recruitment form, make sure you have a functional email address as this will be employed during subsequent communications. Candidates who submit invalid details will be automatically disqualified.
Online Application Closing Date:
Yet to be Announced
Consequently, we will be updating you on stuff like this, pls share and make use of our comment box for other info.