Are you interested in the MTN Nigeria Global Graduate Development Programme 2020 for Young Nigerians? If yes, then know that MTN Nigeria is currently accepting applications from young Nigerian graduates for its 2019 Graduate Development Programme.
The deadline for submission of applications for the MTN Nigeria Global Graduate Development Programme is 2020.
The Program seeks to source, develop, and employ top graduates from Nigeria. It offers free experience that fast-tracks talented individuals into crucial roles at MTN.
The MTN Graduate Development Program incorporates formal development in partnership with Duke Corporate Education and the MTN Academy, as well as on-the-job development through total employment and placement into a strategically aligned role.
The Programme’s Mission/Core Purpose of the Job 2020
Contribute to overall business aims through participation in structured, supervised learning experiences including self-directed learning activities.
To build a pool of highly talented individuals to drive the MTN organization in support of MTN Employee Value proposition as an employer of choice.
Requirements for MTN Nigeria Global Graduate Development Programme 2020
Minimum of a second class upper degree (2:1) or HND higher credit from a Nigerian or foreign institution in any of the following field(s) of study:
- Banking and Finance
- Business Administration
- Computer Science/Engineering
- Electrical Electronics Engineering
- Law ( LLB, BL)
Age and Experience
- Age limit:26 years
- Must have completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC)
- Must be fluent in English
- Intermediate proficiency level in Microsoft Suite applications
- No work experience is required
- Adaptability to change
- Customer Focus
- High Creativity & innovation
- Entrepreneurial thinking
- Financial savvy
- Proactivity & self-motivation
- Research Focused
- Self – Starter & Fast Learner
- Willingness to work in an assigned functional area/location
- Willingness to travel for assignments
- Ability to collect, analyze and interpret complex data
- Able to keep up with current ICT developments and trends
- Ability to prioritize effectively and accept challenging responsibilities
- Also the Ability to work under pressure
- Contract drafting and negotiation skills
- Continuous learning and adaptability to new technologies
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent relationship-building and teamwork capabilities
- Graphic design skills
- Strong numerate and analytical skills
- Strong, analytical skills
- Telecoms & Digitally savvy, result-oriented and innovative
- Presentation and reporting skills
- Understanding the Macroeconomy indicators
Must exhibit MTN Values of Leadership, Innovation, Relationships, Integrity, and a Can-Do attitude.
MTN Vital Behaviours Exhibition: Complete Accountability, Get It Done, Active Collaboration, and Complete Candour.
- Normal MTNN working conditions
- Open Plan Office
- Relevant work permit
- High-performance culture
- Valid international passport
MTN Nigeria Global Graduate Development Programme 2020 – How to Apply
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
Apply Here Official Link
Application Deadline: Not yet confirmed
NOTE: Candidates who have well participated in previous MTNN GDP recruitment exercises (i.e., aptitude test and assessment center) should not apply.