How to Apply for Kogi State College of Nursing and Midwifery Admission 2020/2021
We hereby bring to your notice that the management of the Kogi State College of Nursing and Midwifery, Obangede (KGNCNMOBANGEDE) invites applications from qualified candidates for admission into the school for the 2020/2021 academic session. We are here to guide you on how you can apply and briefly tell you about the Kogi state college of nursing.
The College aims at producing professional Nurses and Midwives that can stand the test of time anywhere in the world.
The College intends to produce Nurses and Midwives that will raise the professional standard of Nursing and Midwifery both in educational pursuit and quality of care to the clients/patients according to the professional ethics
How to Apply for Kogi State College of Nursing and Midwifery Admission.
- Proceed to any of the banks listed below nationwide.
- Pick a teller and fill “KOGI STATE COLLEGE OF NURSING AND MIDWIFERY OBANGEDE” at the Top of the teller.
- Fill the amount to be paid Fill the “Amount” (including the and pay at the counter.
- After the payment, you are given a printout indicating Confirmation Order Receipt, Amount Paid, Payment Date And other relevant details.
- Collect your receipt before leaving
Below are banks that can run the transaction ;
- Access Bank
- BIAO of Ivory Coast
- Diamond Bank Plc
- Keystone Bank
- First City Monument Bank
- GTB Bank
- Stanbic IBTC
- Sterling Bank
- First Bank of Nigeria Plc
- Covenant Micro Finance Bank
- Fidelity Bank Plc
- Jaiz Bank
- UBA Group
- Skye Bank
- Union Bank
- Unity Bank
- Wema Bank Plc
- Standard Chartered Bank
- Zenith Bank
STEP TO BE TAKEN ONLINE FOR THE REGISTRATION
With your receipt, proceed to the school portal visit: kgscnmobagede
- Enter your “Confirmation Order#” and Start Application”
- Which a genuine confirmation order a page will appear where you will have to fill an online application form.
- Fill the application form and click on submit.
Please note that the sale of the form will end; Monday, July 13th, 2020 12:00 am
Examination date is; Saturday, July 21th, 2020.
Please continue to visits this page for note information