Google Podcasts is the Google app for podcasts. This free app for Android is combined with both Google Home and Google Assistant. It is a podcast apk that is generated by Google. Google Podcasts was published on the 18th of June to Android Devices. Google has previously proclaimed that Google Podcasts’ web version of Google, which involves iOS, Android, and Windows, will be released.
Due to the Application’s personalized recommendations, it has received massive praise. Cast support was added to Google Podcasts on September 2018. Although the app is not quite ready to compete with third-party podcast apps for Android. One of Google’s aim is to use artificial intelligence to improve the listening experience. This is the first attempt from Google to make a separate application or service for podcasts.
The standalone app is a different player and organizer for your favourite podcasts on the internet. The service doesn’t store or host the podcast shows and episodes. It acts like Google’s Search Engine that only shows the contents but owns none of it. The app is a new way for Android users to discover and listen to the world’s Podcasts.
How to use Google Podcasts
- Open the Chrome Browser on your mobile device.
- Enter the name of the google podcasts want and click on the search button.
- Once you search for it, scroll down you will see a handful of actual play buttons to the right of corresponding episode titles.
- You might not see the Podcast that you search for, the reason you didn’t see it is that there is something about the way the app show is set up.
How to subscribe to a Podcasts
- Open the Chrome Browser on your Android device and search for a Podcast.
- When you get the Podcast that you want, click on the subscribe button.
- With the above steps, you have successfully subscribed to a podcast.
How to unsubscribe to a Podcast
- Open the Chrome Browser on your Android device.
- Search for the Podcast that you want to unsubscribe by entering the name on the search box.
- When you get it, tap the subscribe button.
- Having got it done, you have successfully unsubscribed a podcast.