Forte Oil Recruitment 2019/2020: Forte Oil Plc Recruitment and How to Apply.
Fort oil< this is a native petroleum sales corporation with well-organized services, operations as well as strategic policies to
promote products delivery to its customers continuously.
This company is known for its ability to present its consumer with a wide range of variety of produce from the oil value chain: Diesel, commercial, PMS, kerosene, aviation fuel and a wide range of lubricants for different kinds of machines and cars.
A major player in Nigeria oil and gas downstream division/sector, Forte oil takes pride in providing speedy, quality and effective services to its customers all around the country
Forte Oil Plc Nigeria Limited is currently recruiting for SUITABLY QUALIFIED candidates for enlistment into the following:
Job Title: HR Staff
Duration: 3-6 months
- The candidate must be a certified member of CIPM Nigeria
- The ideal candidate will have a minimum of two years of Human
- Resources experience with an ability for HR reporting, Recruitment, and Training.
- The successful candidate should be ready to start immediately
Forte Oil Recruitment 2019 – How to Apply
Forward you CVs/Resumes to the email firstname.lastname@example.org
Online Application Closing Date:
Will be Announced.
For more inquiries regarding Forte Oil Graduate Recruitment 2019, kindly make use of the comment box below. Also, subscribe to our latest information site at www.forrecruitment.com.ng by placing your Email down below.
- Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment 2019 | NCS Application Registration Form Is out Apply Now Via www.customs.gov.ng/jobs/joblistings.php
- Lagos State Ministry Of Education Recruitment 2019/2020 | Application Forms and Guide – education.lagosstate.gov.ng
- Dangote Refinery 2019/2020 Recruitment | Job Vacancies (Over 50 Positions) How to Apply at www.careers.dangote-group.com
- Julius Berger Recruitment 2019 Job Vacancies | How to Apply @ www.career.julius-berger-int.com
- ExxonMobil Recruitment Application Registration Form for 2019/2020 | careerslip.com/exxonmobil