Looking for an internship opportunity to kick-start a great career? Here’s your chance. # FCMB Flexxtern is an initiative by leading financial institution, First City Monument Bank, in partnership with other prestigious organizations in Nigeria.
Our goal is to empower young individuals by providing internship opportunities and access to a mentor network through our partner organizations.
Job Position: First City Monument Bank # FCMB Flexxtern
- Fresh graduates between the ages of 18-25 years.
- The contest is only open to FCMB Flexx account holders.
- Open your Flexx account here in 4 minutes if you don’t have one yet.
- Contestants must be a student or fresh graduate of any of the following courses.
- Business administration
- Mass communication
- Information Technology
- Computer Science
- Banking & Finance
- Literary Studies
Prizes won during The Contest are not transferable to another person.
The prizes won cannot be exchangeable for cash.
The Contest is not open to employees of First City Monument Bank (“FCMB”) or members of their immediate families.
FCMB’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and binding on all participants.
FCMB does not assume responsibility for accommodation, transportation or logistics at any point during The Contest.
How to Participate
Participants can submit an entry into any of three (3) broad categories:
- Upload a 45-second video to YouTube with the hashtag #FCMBFlexxtern, telling us why you deserve to be one of the FCMB Flexxterns.
- Click on Participate, fill the registration form and include the link to your YouTube video.
- Share the link to your entry and invite your friends to vote for you.
- 3-month paid internship for 20 winners.
- FREE 1-day career training session for 50 contestants, with Certificates of Participation
Other Available job posts:
- Husky Energy Scholarship 2019/2020 For International Students And Africans
- Guaranty Trust Bank Internship 2018/2019 Graduate Job Vacancies & How to Apply Online
- NNPC/TOTAL National Merit Scholarship 2019/2020 Application and Awards
- How to Successfully Apply For IT/SIWES placement 2019/2020 at Nigerian Ports Authority