FEDERAL FIRE SERVICE RECRUITMENT FORM IS OUT
We have been receiving some emails on when the federal fire service recruitment will start.
But to answer your questions, it has started Federal fire service recruitment form is out what are the available positions and requirements
FEDERAL FIRE SERVICE RECRUITMENT AVAILABLE POSITIONS AND REQUIREMENTS.
- Assistant Superintendent of Fire 1 (ASF 1) Must possess a master degree or Hold the membership of a recognized professional body.
- Assistant superintendent of fire II (ASF II) must have a bachelors degree or its equivalent from a recognized university.
- Senior Inspector of fire SIF applicant must have Higher National Diploma. Or its equivalent from a recognized Polytechnic/institutions
- Inspector of fire IF Nursing Applicant must be Registered nurse RN, Registered midwife RM or registered nurse/midwife RN/RM
- Assistant inspector of fire AIF must possess National Diploma ND, NCE, or Advanced NABTAB obtained from recognized institutions
- Fire Assistant II FAII applicant must be holders of GCE ordinary level, SSCE /NECO or its equivalent with a minimum of 5 credits in not more than 2 settings which include English and Mathematics.
- Fire Assistant III FAIII must have GCE ordinary level, ssce/neco or its equivalent with the minimum of three credit in not more than two settings which must include at least English and maths.
Basic requirements For FEDERAL FIRE SERVICE RECRUITMENT
Applicant must be Nigerian by birth
Applicant must possess the requisite qualifications and certificates. Any certificate or qualification not presented and accepted at the recruitment center shall not be accepted after the recruitment
Applicant must be fit and present certificates of medical fitness from government recognized hospitals
Applicant must be of good character and must not have been convicted of any criminal offenses;
Applicant must not be drug add icts or members of any secret society or cult
Applicant must not be financially embarrassed
Applicant must be between ages of 18 and 30 years
Applicant’ heights must not be less than 1.65m for male and 1.60m for female
Applicant’ chest measurement must not be less than 0.87 for men
Computer literacy will be of added advantage.
West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credit in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two settings including the English Language.)
ND obtained from a recognized institution.
National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two settings.)
B.Sc./HND obtained from a recognized institution.
How to apply For FEDERAL FIRE SERVICE RECRUITMENT
Application web pages are different so note the one you are applying for.
2). Candidates for the positions on Categories A and Bi (Holders of Degree and HND certificates) are expected to log into the website
4). Candidates are advised to print out the Referee form which must be duly completed for sitting during screening and submission during screening and submission during documentation.
Candidates should NOTE, that Multiple Applications will automatically lead to disqualification.
Candidates should note application is free.
CLOSING DATE: All Applications are expected to know that the deadline is 29th June 2018.
Oya shares with your friends.