We are happy to inform those who are interested in migrating to Egypt through the Egypt Visa Lottery 2022/2023 Online Application Form. If you are willing to relocate to Egypt this year or next year, then you need to apply through one of the listed programs listed for you. Egypt is an exceptional country of its own with standards of living, excellent salary, social security level, lovely people, migration to Egypt is popular among people in every part of the world. So before migrating to Egypt, you are expected to fill the Egypt visa lottery online application form and here are interesting helpful tips.
The Egypt visa lottery is meant for all individuals to apply, be you single, divorced; married all you require is to fill the online application form.
A visa is needed to enter into the country for Business deals, Studying, Tourism, etc. and specific processes are included before you can be issued a permit.
NOTE THIS: The essential thing is that, you need a valid Immigration passport (validity of at least 30 days after the intended stay) before you can apply for a visa to Egypt.
Types of Egypt Visa Lottery 2022 Application Form
Egypt has categories of Visas which are mentioned below;
- Tourist visa,
- Student visa,
- Transit visa,
- Skilled worker visa,
- Visitors visa,
- Diplomat visa,
- Farmworker visa and much more.
With the above-listed examples of visa, I now believe that you now understand the type of visa you wish to apply and the purpose of applying. Now let head over to how to get the visa lottery successfully, but before that let’s also understand the requirements for the Egypt Visa Lottery.
How To Get Egypt Visa Lottery 2022/2023 Successfully.
Preparing Visa to Egypt is quite simple and straightforward. Here are the steps involved:
Step 1: Choose the required documents
Your first action is to ensure that you possess all the requirements. Here is a list of the documents that are necessary:
- a) An original international passport valid for more than 6 (Six) months (you cannot apply for a visa that is less than six months old)
- b) Passport copies: Photo sheet and Bio page (both must be taken in color), expiry page, profession page, and any other appropriate endorsement page.
- c) A colored passport photograph including your full name and passport number written on its other side.
- e) The airline confirmed the ticket. Color copy of the valid CERPAC and residence permit visa (for Non-Nigerian Nationals only).
PLEASE TAKE NOTE: Other documents will be needed depending on which travel standards you meet (read on for more details about this).
Step 2: Verify your eligibility
Once you have acquired all the requirements, your next step is to see if you meet all of the following criteria for traveling to Egypt. If you didn’t meet at least one of these requirements, your visa application might be denied.
- a) Travel record: You have traveled at least once in the last 2 (two) years to any of the UK, UAE, Schengen countries, New Zealand, Australia, Canada OR you have a valid visa for any of these countries. (You will be asked to produce the pages in your passport where you had the visa stamped.)
- b) Financial records: You can create an original letter from your bank stating that you own a bank account in your and that you have sufficient funds for your stay in Egypt. If you can meet this requirement, you will also produce your original bank account statement for the past six months with the bank stamp and signature as well as your payroll slips with your employer’s approval and name (or seal and signature of the company sponsoring your journey — if it’s a sponsored trip).
- c) You are called by an immediate family relative residing in Egypt on family status. (This is valid for the spouse, children below 21 years, and parents above 60 years of age.) If you’re flying to Egypt by meeting this condition, you will be required to present an invitation letter with a copy of the labor agreement attested by the Commercial Visa Embassy in Egypt and a marriage certificate in proof of the invitation for spouse or birth certificate in evidence of invitation for children.
- d) You are a student migrating without your parents. In this instance, you will be required to produce the NOC letter from your parents, your student ID card as well as the address details of your relative in Egypt and a photo identity of your parents or guardian.
Step 3: Determine what type of Egypt Visa Lottery you need from varieties of Visas that are listed above.
Step 4: Complete your application form
Download the Egypt Visa Lottery application form online. (Click here to download now.) Read the form carefully, providing correct information. Ensure that your passport photos to be attached are of the stipulated dimensions (4.3cm x 5.5cm) and are snapped on a white background.
After filling the form, attach all helping documents required as per the checklist in the form. Incompletely filled applicants or those with missing documents will be rejected.
Step 5: Submit your form
Visit the Egypt visa application center with your form, documents, and other requirements. Required documents listed above include:
- Photocopy of your confirmed airline ticket
- Photocopies of the first and last two pages of your international passport
Note that the submission of Egypt visa applications is received at the center between 8.00 am and 3.00 pm each day.
Step 6: Track your application
After submitting your visa application form, give it 3-4 working days. During the waiting stage, you can track the status of your application. (Click here to track your Egypt visa application.)
Read This Also:
Supplementary points to note:
You can apply for your visa at most two months before the date of the journey since the permit is valid for just 58 days from the date of issue.
The Egypt Visa Lottery is a single entry visa, your entry and exit into Egypt must be through the countries airport only. But while in the country, you’re entitled to visit any part of it.
You can apply for an Egypt Visa Lottery through a travel agent, resident in the country or travel company. You can also apply through there Airlines — but with the condition of booking a return ticket with the airline.
If you have an extra question about Egypt visa application, send your inquiries below in the comment box.