This publication is here to inform you of the currently ongoing Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) 2019 Recruitment Exercise including: ECOWAS Recruitment 2019/2020 Application Form, Requirements, Qualifications and Guidelines at no cost. We the forrecruitment team must keep our readers informed about the latest trending news, jobs, events and other vital information.
To assist job seekers graduates, undergraduates, school leavers, etc. to land the jobs of their dreams.
We are happy to inform the GENERAL PUBLIC that there is ongoing recruitment at the Economic Community of West African States for suitably qualified candidates for immediate employment.
Vacant Positions Available As Follows:
- Director of Audit
- Auditor Project Inspection and Evaluation
- Principal Internal Auditor Institutions outside Abuja, GIABA, WAHO
- Director Program Performance Audit
- Principal Internal Auditor – Project Inspection and Evaluation
- Information Systems
- Principal Internal Auditor (Abuja + Agencies + Commission, ECREEE,
- Parliament, CCJ, WRCC, ERERA, EYSDC)
Note: Under no circumstance are you required to make any form of payment to be enrolled in the recruitment exercise, and you are not expected to submit your application twice as it will be discarded.
ECOWAS Recruitment Basic Requirements
To be able to apply successfully for the ongoing job recruitment you need to meet the below requirements and or qualifications:
- Must be medical, physically and psychologically fit
- Must have WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB certificates
- Age requirements: Applicants must be between 18-35 years of age
- Must be in possession of BSc/HND in any discipline from an acknowledged institution
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must have completed National Youth Sercive (N.Y.S.C)
ECOWAS Recruitment 2019 – How to Apply
Interested candidates should visit the official recruitment portal/website on (http://www.ecowas.int/current-careers) to register.
Download the Job Application Form, fill it and send it as an attachment to the corresponding email address with your CV
Online Application Closing Date:
February 25th, 2019
- NTI Recruitment 2019/2020 Application Form | Successfully Apply Today
- British American Tobacco 2019 Recruitment (BAT) | Global Graduate Finance
- NABTEB Recruitment 2019/2020 Application Form | Successfully Apply Today
- DSA Recruitment 2019 Portal | Apply Now @www.dsa.mil.ng
To keep on receiving information like this from us, all you have to do is subscribe to our website with your email.
Also, share this publication to others