Ecobank Graduate Nigeria Trainee Recruitment 2020/2021: How to apply for the Ecobank Graduate and Management Development Programme 2020.
If you are passionate to work with the Ecobank Nigeria Limited or would you like to receive more info about Ecobank Nigeria Plc accepting CVs? This post is specially made to the interest of you and also to guide you on how to apply for career recruitment in Ecobank Nigeria successfully.
We the forrecruitment team is delighted to inform the general public on the commencement of the 2020 Ecobank Management Development Programme, interested applicants should follow the detailed process underneath to be able to secure this opportunity.
You are to note that the form and application are FREE of charge and must be submitted once.
Applications are at this moment invited from SUITABLY QUALIFIED candidates to apply for the ongoing:
- Ecobank Nigeria Nationwide Graduate Development Programme 2020
- Ecobank Nigeria Nationwide Management Development Programme 2020
Basic Requirements for Ecobank Graduate and Management Development Programme 2020
Wish to apply for the 2020 Ecobank Management Development Programme EMDP Recruitment? Then you must have to meet the following provisions:
- Minimum of H.N.D or B.Sc degree from a prominent institution
- Minimum of (2.1) Second Class Upper Division
- Possess discharge certificate from N.Y.S.C
- Must have WAEC/SSCE/NECO with credits in Mathematics and English Lang.
- Excellent skill in Communication.
- Age requirements: Applicants must be between 18-26 years old.
Ecobank Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2020 – How to Apply
Are you interested? Visit the recruitment portal via (https://ecobank.workforcegroup.com/) to apply. Please note: the Application form is FREE of charge, must be submitted once.
Online Application Closing Date
To get the latest, updates, info. Etc news and salary structure/scale survey of the Ecobank Graduate and Management Development Programme 2020. Stay updated by subscribing to forrercruitment.com.ng News via Email.
Have queries? Use the comment box to let us know how we can help or Click Here to view more latest recruitment news