Are you in search of a bank job, do you want to know about CBN recruitment 2022/2023? So many people have continued asking many questions about CBN recruitment, such questions like When will Central Bank Of Nigeria Recruitment start? How can one apply CBN recruitment? We have prepared this information for you to see how you can apply for CBN recruitment
Before you continue reading, we want to bring to your notice that the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) application form for 2022 recruitment is not available yet, we will update you once it is available.
Currently, many Nigerians are seriously waiting to receive the 2022/2023 CBN application form but unfortunately, the recruitment process has not yet begun.
We will show you from here all you need to know about CBN job application requirements and the method of application used during online recruitment.
Central Bank of Nigeria Recruitment 2022 Qualification
To qualify for 2022/2023 CBN general recruitment, you need to meet the following requirements.
- Applicants with basic computer skills will also be an added advantage.
- Applicants must have SSCE/WASC result with CREDIT in not less than five subjects including English Language and Mathematics in not more than two sittings.
- You must have good communication skills.
- Applicants must be in the age range of 22 to 30 years while applying for this exercise.
- Interested applicants must have at least a BSc/HND degree from any accredited Nigerian institution.
- Applicants must have a minimum of second class lower from any discipline.
How To Apply For CBN Recruitment 2022/2023
To apply for the CBN 2022 recruitment, you will have to apply through the CBN Recruitment official Portal http://www.cbn.gov.ng/recruitment.asp.
This online recruitment is free of charge as no payment will be made. Also, note that recruitment form is not yet out, we will notify you from this page as soon as it is out, we will also let you know when the application starting date and the closing date is fixed.