Browser History: How To Delete Your Chrome Browsing History: It is essential to delete your browser history frequently. Mainly if your PC is available, you can clear all or some browser history. On this article, we will go over several ways of removing out the chrome browser history.
How To Go to Chrome History
Here are the steps to delete browser history.
- Open the Chrome app.
- Click the more icon to the top right corner (the 3 vertical dot icon).
- Explore the surfacing list and touch history.
- How to Delete your Chrome Browser History
- To clear history on a PC.
- Locate the chrome history as in the step above
- Hit Clear browsing data.
- Pick how far back you want to delete.
- Close to “Time range.”
- To clear everything, hit All time.
- Check “Browsing history.”
- Uncheck others if you do not want to clear lets cache.
- Then Tap Clear data.
- Clear An Activity On Chrome Brower History
- To pick and delete a particular history, Use the following measure
- Locate your chrome history.
- At the top right, hit on Search.
- Put the website URL or name.
- Review the item or activity you want to delete.
- Then tick on clear.
How to Browse Privately in Incognito Mode (No Browser History)
What is the incognito mode?
This feature is a browsing form where you can skim or surf the internet without Chrome browser having a track of history. Entering incognito mode means telling the browser that you want to browse outside it radar.
It is ideal when accessing an important document or email on a public system or computer. It ensures no trail or password is left behind.
Steps to Go incognito:
- At the top right corner of the Chrome browser, click the more icon.
- New Incognito Window. It is usually the third option on the dropdown.
- And yeah, a new window will appear where you can feel like a secret agent.
- Windows, Linux, or Chrome OS: Press and hold Ctrl, Shift, and N keys.
- Mac: Press and hold the Command, Shift, and N keys.
The new windows will be different from the regular window but the same operation. You can minimize and access your regular window whenever you want.
Here you go with your DIY steps in using your browser.
- Best 5 VPNs for Netflix 2019
- How to Fix Forgotten iPhone Passcode: Recovery Process
- How To Use The Whatsapp Private Message Feature