BRISIN Screening Date 2022: Interview/Screening exercise for the Brisin shortlisted candidates Examination Centre, and Date is now out.
This is to notify all applicants who shared in the BRISIN 2022 Recruitment application that is BRISIN (Basic Registry and Information System in Nigeria) have published the start of her Aptitude Test Screening Activity for all successful candidates. The BRISIN Test date has been programmed to begin from the 25th of March to the
1st of April 2021.
Shortlisted applicants will engage in the Physical Attestation activity, the method of bodily confirming the Age, Sex, Household Address, and Local Government Area, Educational Qualification, and NYSC certificate of applicants. Candidates have been suggested to know English, Maths and Current Affairs (General Papers) for the Aptitude paper examination.
All successful candidates will get a message/e-mail information; shortlisted applicants will be demanded to go for the zonal screening drill to be carried out at the Zonal headquarters in their state, those who ace the zonal exercise would be examined.
How to See BRISIN Screening Date 2022
Applicants whose titles rise on the list are to proceed with the following documents: Kindly guarantee to be the declared date and time designated beside your name.
- Tour the Brisin official portal on (https://brisin.ng/) or Click Here.
- Type in your State of Origin and Name to review the list and screening date
- Advance to tap the “Verify Status” icon to authenticate if you are chosen.
NOTE: This is to notify all successful applicants for Basic Registry and Information System in Nigeria (BRISIN) that the Zonal interview date and time will be delivered to them on the official web platform and through their registered e-mail.
Successful candidates are to come to their various states screening location with the following documents:
- Two New Passports Photographs with your surname and name inscribed behind in bold Letters.
- One White Office Flat File Jacket
- Declaration of Age/ Date Of Birth Certificate
- Your Appropriately finished Guarantor’s Form
- State of Origin papers
- Academic Certificate(s)