How can one apply for Visa in Nigeria? What are the steps and requirement needed to apply for Visa out of Nigeria? These queries are in the lips of many Nigerians who want to either go for treatment, study abroad, business, vacation and so many other reasons.
Here we will provide you with some sleek guides to get a Visa in Nigeria.
Everybody has so many purposes for applying for Visa- especially in Nigeria. Everyone wants to make contact with the outside world; we want our brands to go international. Be it Musician, Business man woman, Politician, anybody at all want to apply for Visa and get it as quick as possible.
How Do You Apply For VISA In Nigeria
Applying For Entry Visa:
- Application for Visa in Nigeria is performed at Nigerian immigration Official URL address, which is https://portal.immigration.gov.ng/pages/welcome
- When the homepage opens, navigate to where there is a visa option and then tap on Entry Visa (Freezone) Application Form.
- Enter in the necessary Application to complete the process.
- Tap on ‘I ACCEPT FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE INFORMATION PROVIDED IN THIS FORM ‘to continue.
- Then hit on Submit Application’ icon to see the ‘Applicant details page.’
- Tap on “Proceed to Online Payment”
- Hit to choose Payment Currency “Pay in Dollars” choice, then tap on ‘Continue’ icon
- For Payment Outside of Nigeria:
- Payment is usually made in Dollars for those who chose countries other than Nigeria. Then you will be led to an authorized payment interface to finish the application and make the necessary payment.
- A day for an interview for the Visa will be communicated to you and while coming, bring your receipts, passport and other required documents to the Nigerian Embassy in the country where you are.
Note: You can reschedule the interview date to a convenient date by forwarding your Reference no, Application ID, and the proposed time to the help mail address which is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visitor / Tourist Visa Application Specifications:
- Six months of Passport validation
- Developed visa application form
- Sized passport photograph, at least two and let it be new ones
- Host or Company’s invitation letter from Nigeria accepting immigration obligation
- Visitors are requested to display proof of adequate funds
- Finally Visa Acknowledgement Receipt and Nigeria Immigration Service Visa Payment Receipt.
How To Apply For Business Visa:
If you are a self-sponsored person in business, you may not be required to present an Invitation letter provided that you show proof of adequate legal funds.
Temporary Work Permit (TWP):
- Six months of passport validity
- A hard copy format of completed application form for visitors permit
- Two new passport photograph
- An approval letter from the Comptroller General of Nigeria Immigration Service.
Subject to Regularization (STR):
- Six months of Passport validation
- Four duplicate copy of new passport photographs and completed Visa application form.
- Copies of certificates, credentials, and curriculum vitae, affirmed by senior staff in Nigeria High Commission/Embassy (4 copies and English translated copies where necessary)
- Employment Letter duplicated into four copies.
- Signed Letter of Acceptance of employment, also four copies
- Receipt of NIS visa payment and Visa Acknowledgement.
HOW MUCH DO I NEED TO APPLY FOR VISA IN NIGERIA?
The amount required to apply for Visa ranges for each country is different. You can go to the official website for NIS by clicking here for more information on that.
For more enquiries, drop your question in the comment box and will provide necessary informations concerning this post.
- Austria Visa Lottery 2019/2020 Online Application Form and Requirements
- Spain Visa Lottery 2019/2020 Online Application Form and Requirements
- NIS Recruitment 2019/2020 | Nigerian Immigration Service Application is ongoing Now [Apply Here]
- FIRS Recruitment 2019/2020 Application Form | Successfully Apply Today
- Canada Visa Lottery 2019/2020 Online Application Form and Requirements