Airtel Nigeria Career Recruitment 2018 – Today we are going to show you how to apply for a telecommunication job Airtel in particular. This job is for Nigeria graduates. Airtel is one of the best telecom service provider in Nigeria; they services are affordable, has good quality and not stressful. Here, we are going to give you the information you need in other to apply successfully it is going to be a step by step one.
Airtel Nigeria Career Recruitment 2018
Job Title: Zonal Business Manager
Looking for a suitable candidate to fill the role of Zonal Business Manager in various locations in Nigeria. The successful candidate will be responsible for:
Increase Revenue earning customer net additions – Prepaid & Postpaid:
- Identify and formulate zonal sales strategies to help Drive gross additions
- Oversee activating connections as per the stipulated turnaround times
- Supervise health of acquisitions, compliance on activations,
- Monitor churn & grace periods
Achieve Net Revenue of the zone:
- Identify and formulate Customer Service Development Strategies to help drive Collections and Bad Debts performance of the zone
- Drive the reduction of recharge turnovers and first bill churn & zero recharge
- Propose and drive VAS Up-selling activities
Deliver on Channel Satisfaction Score:
- Implement the audit and review of channel partners & distributors to ensure Healthy ROI
- Monitor the timely disbursement of claims to the market, regular trade servicing.
- Conceptualize, design and implement Channel delight activities
Expand distribution Width and Depth:
- Identify and formulate zonal sales strategies to help Drive Distribution across showrooms and Dealer Service Agents
- Establish SIM Selling outlets and other categories of retail outlets as a % of Easy Charge outlets
- Ensure expansions to align to a dimensioned number of Active Easy Charge Outlets
Network Coverage & Quality:
- Network Optimization
- New Sites ROI and deployment
- Follow through with ZTOs in delivering cell availability, quality of calls and reduction of outages at sites within Zone
Deliver Showroom Experience:
- Identify and formulate Customer Service Delivery Strategies to help improve Customer Satisfaction scores
- Ensure provision of standard Infrastructure at Zonal showrooms,
- Ensure showroom employees are up-skilled in industry training and certifications for the role
Skills & Qualification For Airtel Nigeria Career Recruitment 2018
- Bachelor’ degree in Management or related Social Science
- An MBA will be an added advantage
- 10 plus years’ varied experience in Sales & Marketing with at least 2 years at middle management level handling independent businesses.
- Relevant experience in Telecom industry is desirable
- Excellent problem-solving skill
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good communications skills.
- Sound understanding of Sales systems and process
Application Closing Date
7th August, 2018.
How to Apply For Airtel Nigeria Career Recruitment 2018
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
If you want us to update you with more information about Airtel Nigeria Career Recruitment 2018, kindly provide us with your Phone number and Email Address in the comment section below. Don’t forget to visit our website at www.forrecruitment.com.ng for your latest job updates… I guess you have benefited from this post if yes, please use our share button below to inform your friends and relatives about this post via Whatsapp, Facebook or Twitter.